Heart Attack Grill spokesman dies of heart attack

I think it's safe to say that if you have a history of serious heart disease, you should be hitting the gym, moderating fat intake, going to your doctor regularly, avoiding drugs/alcohol, and taking a statin if your cholesterol numbers are high.

Then again, this guy may have been convinced that he couldn't live a long life because his parents didn't make it past middle-age, so he enjoyed himself while he could.

Either way, I feel bad for his family and friends.
That's really sad when that happens. :csad:

Also, yeah, it's rather disturbing that the restaurant's very sign says "Over 350 lbs eats free!" They should be getting my skinny ass to eat free, not those already obese! It's only giving them an incentive to eat there every day! Their website is obviously tongue-in-cheek ("yo-yo dieting is bad, follow our diet and you'll have a gradual, upward weight trajectory!"), but given the recent developments, it's just downright creepy.

Check out the body language of the guy at the counter. If your meal makes you feel like that, is it worth it?:huh:
:funny:

I thought places like this only existed in some episode of The Simpsons.

I mean, even that pic with all its hilarious details is like a TV commercial in a Simpson-episode that would lure Homer.

She wouldn't be nearly enough to hide the fact that those burgers are too big to fit in my jaws. If you have to break down your burger to eat it, it's not really a burger anymore.

Yeah, those comically large Scooby Doo sandwiches you occasionally see defy all logic. I have no problem with trying to eat a gigantic cheeseburger, but there's a limit, and that limit is the size of my jaw.

I thought places like this only existed in some episode of The Simpsons.

I mean, even that pic with all its hilarious details is like a TV commercial in a Simpson-episode that would lure Homer.

You know, there was a time when that bit was satirical instead of an eerie reflection of real life.

So what I thought was mayo on the burgers is apparently lard. Blech. Bane would not approve of the Heart Attack Grill.

31497_382689167110_1378461_n.jpg

That guy at the counter is about to die.

It's like the salad episode of Seinfeld. Everything at the restaurant was like wrapped in bacon or veal or something.

Obviously it's bad for you. It's Las Vegas. The entire city is dedicated to being bad for you.

Please name a wholesome, healthful activity in Las Vegas.

I'm going to go read a magazine while I wait for you to get back to me.

Obviously it's bad for you. It's Las Vegas. The entire city is dedicated to being bad for you.

Walk to/through all of the hotels on the strip, gawking at all the crazy interiors. :oldrazz:

Some of us are boring AND aren't made of money so I don't gamble, drink, or go to clubs or shows. :o That's honestly my favorite thing to do in Vegas - walk and gawk.

Rock climbing, golfing, getting a massage, swimming, good food depending on where you eat, watching a magic show...

Rock climbing, golfing, getting a massage, swimming, good food depending on where you eat, watching a magic show...

Rock climbing? Enjoy sawing your arm off after it becomes pinned under a boulder, Mr. Franco.

Artificial golf courses and swimming in a desert are bad for the environment and lead to artificial drought and water shortages.

Food is a vector for diseases.

David Copperfield has yet to establish he is not an agent of Satan.

I think it would be funnier if he died choking on celery.

Strip clubs.

Even the magic shows are dangerous.

You know, there was a time when that bit was satirical instead of an eerie reflection of real life.

Yeah, I guess we live in harsher times now when it comes to matters like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"