Man has heart attack at Heart Attack Grill

There are so many inappropriate jokes for this situation, I actually don't know where to start.
One thing is for sure, you definitely can't buy this kind of publicity.

Never heard of this place before, are the tables made up like gurneys to give that ICU effect? Do the drinks come served in saline drip bags?

I feel like I've heard of this place before.

After looking at pics, I'd probably check the place out.

I can't believe there's a movement of people trying to get the place closed. Just don't ****ing eat there if you don't like what they're offering. Idiocy.

We have no will power. If there is a place that sells food that is remotely edible, we have to go there.They are not going to the poorhouse on us.

Man has heart attack at Heart Attack Grill...

I have to admit I did this when I read thread title...

[YT]TBei2uVMAZo[/YT]

I don't think places like this should be targeted and shut down based on the protests of people who are health-conscious moral guardians. Yet if I had a friend/loved one who wanted to eat there, I would probably, tearfully beg them to reconsider.

Did you gugs read the article via the link I posted?

We have no will power. If there is a place that sells food that is remotely edible, we have to go there.They are not going to the poorhouse on us.
Especially if the food is being served to us by scantily clad women.

You know, this guilt because people can't suck it up and admit to themselves they're at fault for their poor diet choices is rather stupid. Hey, I ate a very greasy, cheese filled heart attack of a stromboli today, but I'm not going to sue the place that made it if I gain a few inches.

The only thing I don't understand about this place is why the unfiltered cigarettes? Also, I didn't know they had a policy that if you're over 350 lbs. you get free food.

Last edited:
I've heard about this place in a documentary on American food, it looked a bit disgusting but I would try it if I could.
This customer is an American cliché in all his glory and should have won a Darwin Award.

what a stupid ass name to choose for your establishment, but I guess the patron got what he was asking for . . . THESE guys really deliver what they advertise :o

The most disgusting places of business are actually geniuses, because they know there will always be a plethora of morons out there.

The only thing I don't understand about this place is why the unfiltered cigarettes? Also, I didn't know they had a policy that if you're over 350 lbs. you get free food.

About the cig : I think some people think that filtered cig are less dangerous than unflitered ones, of course it is not true but still.

I am curious enough to go eat there, but I'd order a sensible meal & not go overboard. :cwink:

I don't know about anyone else, but this article got me craving for a hamburger.

I've been wanting to eat there for years now. But Arizona is the Devil's ******* and I generally try to avoid going to such places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"