• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

Hello Again

Johnny Blaze

Freethinker
Reaction score
Hello, Hype RPGers...it has been a while.

Been a couple years since my abrupt departure. And that is something I wish to apologize for. I had a lot of **** I was dealing with, and pretty much cut out everything and got away from it all.
But, despite personal issues, it in no way justifies just disappearing without saying anything to you all, who were my internet family (for lack of a better term) for many years.
I should've made a "goodbye" post or what not out of respect to you all. And for that, I am truly sorry.

Say a Hail Mary and three Our Fathers and all will be forgiven, my son.

Oh, and POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!

All sins are forgiven when we get posts.

Also, welcome back. Seriously, everyone thought that you were dead. No joke.

I will recite no such religious garbage. But I am sorry if people thought I was dead. :csad:

Yeah, there were some of us who seriously wondered.

Glad to see you're still alive and kicking though. Hope to see you around more

The second coming! It really is the Apocalypse this year!

But seriously, it's good to see you man. We were worried! Hope to see you back in the games sometime.

Thanks, 'gents. I plan on jumping back in to a RPG or two. Just have to look them over and find a character that I can fit into said game(s).

Just finished reading your Boy Blue stories, Carnage. Kudos to you, sir. You did the Fables justice. :up:

Well, you can always pick it up again down the road. Would be cool to read how you handle the resistance in the Homelands and The Adversary.

Well, you can always pick it up again down the road. Would be cool to read how you handle the resistance in the Homelands and The Adversary.

Maybe once I even out my posting I'll try to get back into that game. I want to pick up Changeling and Andy's Teen Titans too eventually.

Right on. Well, I may pick up Bigby again, so it'd be cool to have another PC Fable to play off of. :woot:

I never tried playing a Fables character in UDC but it is hands down my favorite title ever in all of comic history.

Holy goddamn crap on a flaming stick in the middle of August.

JB... the prodigal son. You return to us. :wow:

You underestimate the power of JB's libido.

I still stick by the theory that he ran off to Mexico in order to engage in the underground prostitution as a ring leader.

You underestimate the power of JB's libido.

I still stick by the theory that he ran off to Mexico in order to engage in the underground prostitution as a ring leader.

A good manager always samples the goods. Gotta keep the quality up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"