Maximize:Terrorize "Beast Wars RPG"

Saved

SynTheMerc
Reaction score
BWlogo.jpg

BWpromo.jpg

Screenname of the Proposed RPG’s Game Master: Syn (Mercenary)

Do You Have An Instant Messenger that we can reach you on for better conversation? (i.e MSN, Yahoo, AIM, ect.) And if so, what is your screenname?:

Gamemasters/Assistant Gamemasters already chosen: MaskedManJRK, Venom160

How will the overall layout of the RPG be?: The RPG will basically start from where the show started. The difference, is the events that are shown in the show have not happened. We (the RPGers) create the continuity. I will give a history of what has happened in the history of the RPG up until out starting point.

As for the characters of the RPG, anyone is available. However, certain characters can't come in before other ones, and there are some characters that have previously thought out storylines that may not be available at times. But the character list is anyone who was in any Beast Wars incarnation. Be it Beast Wars, Beast Wars second (II), Beast Wars Neo, or any of the Beast Wars toys. (Not Beast Machines)

Premise of RPG, if it is a user created RPG see below for applicable additions to this Applicaton, (Must be a paragraph or longer): As I mentioned, the RPGers will only be allowed to play previously made Beast Wars characters. There are over 150, so I doubt we would ever run out.

The RPG will start out just as the TV show. Megatron, a rogue Predacon, has stolen precious artifacts from Cybertron, and is trying to escape into the far reaches of space. The Maximal leader, Optimus Primal, is sent after Megatron, and instructed to bring him back to Cybertron. The two ships get caught in a dog fight, and go through an unseen wormhole, sending them into the past. The ships reach an unknown planet (earth) and continue their dogfight above the planet. The two ships destroy eachother's engines, and are pulled into earth's atmosphere. Before crashlanding, Optimus Primal deploys the pods of more Maximal warriors, to be sure they land safely. The ships crashland on the planet, and so begins the Beast Wars.

As I mentioned, some characters from other Beast Wars incarnations may have previously destined plotlines, and are not available to play until they are to be used. But as for the majority of the characters, anyone goes.

What will this RPG bring to the RPG forums? (please write two complete sentences): Because we have had superhero RPGs for a long time, I was glad to see the difference in RPGs spread on these boards. With the Transformers RPG, players were allowed to play their favorite characters they've loved for years from the 80's show, or characters they've come to love from the 2007 Movie.

Beast Wars was probably the most popular Transformers TV show. And many people still love it today. Beast Wars is a much different premiss then the Transformers RPG for many reasons. I hope to bring a great TV a great RPG, where RPGers can finally play as the characters they grew up watching, or the toys they always enjoyed so much. (And thanks to IDW recently, comics. :D)

Title Of The RPG You Would Like To Propose: Undecided at this time.

Example Of Characters Application: Coming Soon

I would just like to mention that though this thread is up now, the RPG will not begin until late December or January. This allows the mods and I to hash out the rules, details, apps, and etc. properly and efficiently. I also wanted to get the hype out there. I know people are busy with current RPGs, so this one will start up at a time where people shouldn't be as busy. This is to conveniance myself, and the other RPGers.

I should also mention there is a reserved list already.

:Reserved:

Megatron, Depth Charge: Syn (Mercenary)

Silverbolt, Tigertron: Venom 160

Dinobot: MaskedManJRK

Rampage: Spike_x1

Terrorsaur: Mr. Marko

Cheetor: Blacklight​

Premise of RPG, if it is a user created RPG see below for applicable additions to this Applicaton, (Must be a paragraph or longer): As I mentioned, the RPGers will only be allowed to play previously made Beast Wars characters. There are over 150, so I doubt we would ever run out.

The RPG will start out just as the TV show. Megatron, a rogue Predacon, has stolen precious artifacts from Cybertron, and is trying to escape into the far reaches of space. The Maximal leader, Optimus Prime, is sent after Megatron, and instructed to bring him back to Cybertron. The two ships get caught in a dog fight, and go through an unseen wormhole, sending them into the past. The ships reach an unknown planet (earth) and continue their dogfight above the planet. The two ships destroy eachother's engines, and are pulled into earth's atmosphere. Before crashlanding, Optimus Prime deploys the pods of more Maximal warriors, to be sure they land safely. The ships crashland on the planet, and so begins the Beast Wars.

As I mentioned, some characters from other Beast Wars incarnations may have previously destined plotlines, and are not available to play until they are to be used. But as for the majority of the characters, anyone goes.​
I think you mean "Optimus Primal." :cwink:

Anyway, can I put in a reserve for Rampage? :woot:

EDIT: Also, is this RPG at all going to be related to the timeline that we're setting up in the other TF game?​

I think you mean "Optimus Primal." :cwink:

Anyway, can I put in a reserve for Rampage? :woot:

EDIT: Also, is this RPG at all going to be related to the timeline that we're setting up in the other TF game?
****, thanks Spike. When I was writing stuff for TF RPG, I always put Primal. Now it seems I've messed it up the other way now. :(

Rampage reserved.

Its kinda going to play off of our experiance in the TF RPG, but more so the established history of the Great War from the comics/TV show.

I should also mention there is a reserved list already.

:Reserved:

Megatron

Dinobot

Silverbolt

Tigertron

Rampage

Depth Charge

Terrorsaur​
a dimebag to the person who can guess which two are my reserve characters. :woot:

its in the mail. Syn you bastard you just cost me some of the best hash I'v ever had! You die now!
Go for it. But if you strike me down, I will become more powerful then you can even imagine! :cmad:

It saddens me that you all are that uncultured to not know who the Blue Falcon is. :o

Go for it. But if you strike me down, I will become more powerful then you can even imagine! :cmad:
no you won't you'll just become a pile of soiled clothes! Than you become a blue ghost that stalkes some dude.

It saddens me that you all are that uncultured to not know who the Blue Falcon is. :o
honestly I don't know who/what Blue Falcone is.

Way before my time. It was Transformers, Ghostbusters, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for me.

Oh, I know who Blue Falcon is, JB. I was just confused because I thought you were trying to describe a Beast Wars guy.

before they started telling kids what they like. :down:

"They can't have guns, oh lets make it laser guns!"

:dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"