Maximize:Terrorize "Beast Wars RPG"

Thats a lie! (Said the man in denial)

Geez, is there no one interested in playing Optimus Primal, or the literal army of other characters? :wow:

I would like to reserve Waspinator and, if possible, Rat Trap. I would ask for one on Primal instead of Rat Trap, but I don't think I'm ready to handle such a character yet.

I would like to reserve Waspinator and, if possible, Rat Trap. I would ask for one on Primal instead of Rat Trap, but I don't think I'm ready to handle such a character yet.
Well, if you want Primal more, I'll reserve him for you. When we have applications, the sample post should tell you or us if you're ready for the character. Right now is just kind of a "I got dibs!" thing.

I'll update the reserve roster...eventually.

Oh man, Beast Wars ... Definitely my favorite Transformers series! :woot:

So I was wondering: Are we allowed to choose bots who showed up in the Beast Wars toyline too? Here's a full list of transformers from the toyline:

http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Beast_Wars_(toyline)

Truth be told, there isn't too many characters in Beast Wars, so playing original characters I think should be a possibility. Though there are still a number of characters still not reserved. Inferno is awfully tempting! :wow:

I should probably get back to posting as Thundercracker in the Transformers RPG before I go about reserving one in a Beast Wars RPG though ...

Oh man, Beast Wars ... Definitely my favorite Transformers series! :woot:

So I was wondering: Are we allowed to choose bots who showed up in the Beast Wars toyline too? Here's a full list of transformers from the toyline:

http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Beast_Wars_(toyline)

Truth be told, there isn't too many characters in Beast Wars, so playing original characters I think should be a possibility. Though there are still a number of characters still not reserved. Inferno is awfully tempting! :wow:

I should probably get back to posting as Thundercracker in the Transformers RPG before I go about reserving one in a Beast Wars RPG though ...
In the rules I mentioned any Beast War character from anything is acceptable. (I.E. The show, Beast Wars II, Beast Wars Neo, Beast Wars comic, or Beast Wars toyline.) However, there are a select few of characters that have been preselected for future arcs. So there's a small chance you might have to wait on a certain guy. But I wouldn't worry about it.

So go ahead and choose away.

^ listen to the dude Names, iv heard some of his plans for this and they kickass. Hopefully this thing gets some more attention, im itchin to play Silverbolt.

Dammit Syn! I'm trying to cut down on my RPG characters :cmad:

Sooooo tempting.

give in.....you know you cant resist......

I think I'll reserve Rhinox before anymore well-known Maximals get taken up. I plan on giving his character a bit ...

[M. Night Shyamalan]OF A TWIST![/M. Night Shyamalan]

*Gasp!* :wow:

Well not TOO major a twist, but it will be one that points his fate in Beast Machines ...

This isn't a promise that I'll be in the RPG, just a character reserve :p

Well, since Syn is being lazy, this is the reserve list to my knowledge:

:Reserved:

Megatron, Depth Charge: Syn (Mercenary)

Optimus Primal, Waspinator: ScarletVenom25

Silverbolt, Tigertron: Venom 160

Dinobot: MaskedManJRK

Rampage: Spike_x1

Terrorsaur: Mr. Marko

Cheetor: Blacklight

Rhinox: NamesAreUseless​

I hope this game gets approved, I'm really itching to post an app. for Primal!​

Excuse me for being lazy, what with getting the RPG ready and all. :o :cmad: :O

Anyways, Come on Doom, Venom's right when he says I have a lot instore. :ninja:

And we still need a good RPGer to play Primal.

Well we are only reserving by twos for now, man.

Gotcha. Just really hope this RPG is sucessful. I grew up with Beast Wars and its no doubt the best TF series, though G1 fans will surely disagree.

Gotcha. Just really hope this RPG is sucessful. I grew up with Beast Wars and its no doubt the best TF series, though G1 fans will surely disagree.
Well, as long as the people signing up are in for the long haul (At least Three Seasons) Then I have no doubt you guys will love what I have planned. And let me tell you all right now, the three seasons aren't us replaying the show. There is much much more that will happen.

Hope this will come out to work--can't wait to play as that samurai, Shakespeare-quoting badass. :woot:

Still working on the rules. I think I will push this back a vit. Maybe first week in January I wil put this up for approval.

Damn. I'm still workin on the rules and such. Sometime this week, I will get the whole RPG together and ready. Bare with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"