• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Help me find this song - The Return

kainedamo

Superhero
Reaction score
Also, Spider-Bite is like phsychicly linked to me or something. I come on wanting to make this thread, and see he has a thread asking about his own song.

So anyway. You may remember that I asked a while ago about a dance song. I didn't up my previous thread because I honestly can't find it. Don't know the name of the song or the name of the artist. It's a 90's tune, I'm positive of that. Previously, I described it as having crystal like noises and a woman that goes "Oooooooooh, yeah. Yeah. Ooooooooooh, yeah. Yeah".

Well, I believe I have found the song that the dance song ripped/used. A beautiful piece of music, that I heard on the end of the great movie The Mist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tluogv9EGTQ

[YT]Tluogv9EGTQ[/YT]

While this is actually probably better than the dance remix (I am about 95% positive that the dance song is a remix of this song) I would still quite like to find the dance remix.

I've tried obvious avenues. I searched the title of this song, and the word 'remix', but to no avail. There is a Paul Okenfield remix, but it is ****ing awful.

Any help would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WarMachine95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"