• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Comics Help me out PLease

thegame_45

Civilian
Reaction score
Can someone please give me a quick run down of what's been going on with Spidey since November? I stopped reading because I don't have a comic book shop were I live, and I haven't been able to go to my old shop. How did the Civil War end, and how did it effect Spidey, and what happened to the new suit?

Thanks.

Well, after the fifth issue of Civil War, Spidey decided he was on the wrong side, and switched to Cap's side, opposing the registration. That's when he got rid of his old suit, as Tony could monitor it. Now being unmasked, and on the run from the law, it was harder to hide out for him. He settled in a cheap motel with May and MJ for a while, and Civil War ended with Cap giving up, realizing that fighting wouldn't solve the problem (or something like that). The registration act is still law, and Spidey is therefore still on the run. Kingpin, meanwhile, used Spidey's ID to his advantage, and through sources found out where he was staying. He hired a sniper
who shot Aunt May, and is now in a coma from which she possibly might not come out of.
Because of this, Spidey is now wearing the black costume again, to show that the rules are off, and he's going to find out who did this (and he also mentioned killing them, but I'm not sure if he will or not).

Good summary, don't think mine could have been as thorough. One minor thing, Eddie Brock (sans Symbiote) is currently residing in the same Hospital as Aunt May. Meaning he has his chance to finally get his revenge on who he blames for all his life's misery: Spider-man.

How did Brock land in the hospital?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"