Comics Can someone fill me in??

Green Goblin 1964

Superhero
Reaction score
hi everybody!

I just finished reading Civil War(from Barnes and Noble, and I'm mostly into Ultimate Spidey but screw that I want some 616 action) and I want to know what happens after the whole civil war arc? Does Uatu go to the past...what?

fill me in on EVERYTHING after Civil War PLEASE.....I'm desperate to know what happens after all this....please answer.:yay:

Tell me what happnes to Cap(heard he got shot and killed and Punisher is the new Cap!).....Spidey...the FF.....everything please?!

I'm not up on my Spider-man but I think most people believe Loki will wipe Peter's identity from the minds of the general public. Loki promised Spider-man a favor after Peter helped him save his daughter.

I think if Spidey had to cash in on a once-in-a-lifetime favor, he'd ask Loki to save May.

I think that Pete's gonna use the whole Skrull thing that's happening right now as a way to get people to think that Pete's NOT Spidey. He'll simply say that the Pete/Spidey that's been running around for the last so-long was actually a Skrull that whole time, and that the "REAL" Peter and the "REAL" Spider-Man are both back now from being kidnapped or something.

I think that Pete's gonna use the whole Skrull thing that's happening right now as a way to get people to think that Pete's NOT Spidey. He'll simply say that the Pete/Spidey that's been running around for the last so-long was actually a Skrull that whole time, and that the "REAL" Peter and the "REAL" Spider-Man are both back now from being kidnapped or something.

seems like a bit of a stretch, but i can dig it.:cwink:

remember when spidey was almost killed by a giant spider the writers could say the REAL spidey was in a coma the whole time a skrull impersonated him

ANYTHING! I hope anything happens so Peter gets his identity back....I really don't like seeing everyone see Peter as Spider-man. I don't care, Skrull, Loki, anything really......I just want the old classic Spidey back again.

I really like the Loki idea.

Do you guys know he will get his identity back or is this speculating? Are there any signs that he will get his identity back or is this all just a guessing game? What about Uatu, what do you think is up with him?

I think if Spidey had to cash in on a once-in-a-lifetime favor, he'd ask Loki to save May.
yeah but if he does ask to bing Aunt may back.....He is still unmasked and who knows who might be next....Mj? I think he should get his identity back with that favor because it causes possibly less blood shed.:yay:

the only problem with Loki restoring Peter's secret identity is that it's very similar to what happened to the Flash a couple of years ago when Wally had the Spectre erase his secret identity from everyone's minds.

I wish Loki owed ME a favor... I'd erase a certain EIC from current continuity or at least from touching the Spidey books...

Screw that, if I had one favor from Loki... Jessica Alba, man, Jessica Alba.

Screw that, if I had one favor from Loki... Jessica Alba, man, Jessica Alba.

That's even better... but Jessica Alba wouldn't help Spidey's current situation...

^it couldn't hurt.

It wouldn't hurt, but Joey Q would feel that having Jessica Alba by our side is rushed and makes us older, we have to be young for the kiddies... And he'd Retcon Jessica Alba out of existance... And a world without Jessica Alba... is a world I don't want to imagine... I wish I had some Retcon Bombs...

not jessica, kirsten dunst

Oh yeah! Jessica Alba is safe from Joey Q's wrath... Poor Kiki... She'll bite the dust soon if we let Joe have his way...
Still the unmasking is bad and wrong...

I heard that alot of people may be skrulls so do you think Pete's a skrull and this whole identity thing could be avoided at the end.

I heard that alot of people may be skrulls so do you think Pete's a skrull and this whole identity thing could be avoided at the end.

Having the "unmasked Peter be a skrull to retcon the unmasking mess further proves that the unmasking was a bad idea to begin with...
But that's Joe Q for ya... Makes events to be swept under the carpet after they're done... until the next one comes...

Having the "unmasked Peter be a skrull to retcon the unmasking mess further proves that the unmasking was a bad idea to begin with...
But that's Joe Q for ya... Makes events to be swept under the carpet after they're done... until the next one comes...
HAHA! I wouldn't be shocked then....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"