Comics Help me! Spidey Unglued!

The Bruce

The First and Best
Reaction score
Some of my essential volumes are starting to unglue at the spine. I need some advice on how to save my tpb collection. My fear of the unglued tpb has me picking up single issues again. But the back issues are impossible to come by in my country so please tip me on how to save Stan and steve's work.

Has this happened to you? Can it be remedied?

PS. My bastard version of the Spider-man omnibus vol. 1 was somehow glued together wrong rendering some of the 30 something issues unreadable due to pages being glued together.

Some of my essential volumes are starting to unglue at the spine. I need some advice on how to save my tpb collection. My fear of the unglued tpb has me picking up single issues again. But the back issues are impossible to come by in my country so please tip me on how to save Stan and steve's work.

Has this happened to you? Can it be remedied?

PS. My bastard version of the Spider-man omnibus vol. 1 was somehow glued together wrong rendering some of the 30 something issues unreadable due to pages being glued together.

Aloha,
Not sure what country you live in but you may want to check out a book binder.If they can't do the work, they can tell you how to go about rebinding the books yourself and what type of adhesive you are going to need.
Good luck.
Spidey rules

Jewish Hobbit actually has his comics bound into HCs. He's posted pics of them and they look pretty nice. I would ask him for details if you want to go that route.

"HELP ME! SPIDEY UNGLUED!"

lol...when i read that headline, i thought he had just starting reading issues of OMD/BND or something....:woot::cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"