Heroes Avatars

Supreme Power said:
If this helps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iUXKW4abBg

Originally posted by Antrax255
A lot of people don't have the right program to rip scenes from youtube videos, for avatars. Except that TankerX usually took up the requests. Though he recently "retired" from avatar making.
Eddie Brock Jr. said:
thanks man, can't wait to use it
No problem. If you want, I can add a fade in at the end of it.

Batman said:
A lot of people don't have the right program to rip scenes from youtube videos, for avatars. Except that TankerX usually took up the requests. Though he recently "retired" from avatar making.

No problem. If you want, I can add a fade in at the end of it.
if it's not too much trouble, sure

Supreme Power:

Tanker made it. Some frames had to be deleted, so the kb could be lowered, and fit properly.

Eddie Brock Jr. said:
if it's not too much trouble, sure
Is there a specific color you want for both the backround and font?

Last edited by a moderator:
Batman said:
Supreme Power:

Tanker made it. Some frames had to be deleted, so the kb could be lowered, and fit properly.

Thanks to you and Tanker :yay:

Would it be possible to have a 100x100 avatar of Peter exploding pweease I know i dont have enough posts its for another forum :yay: dankesheern.

mrsparkle said:
Would it be possible to have a 100x100 avatar of Peter exploding pweease I know i dont have enough posts its for another forum :yay: dankesheern.
I can make it. And willkommen.

mrsparkle

Does the site your going to use it on have a specific kb requirement? Because it's currently at 130. If it does, tell me, and I'll lower it.

:wow:

Batman, I am forever in your debt.

It works frine on the forum thanks :D

Its actuallty the best posters from the LOST,off topic uk forum but alot of us have become infatuated with heroes we even have a little mini forum but we mainly just just chat about whatever really. Check us out if you have time :)

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Lostalot/index.php?act=idx

Thanks again.

mrsparkle said:
:wow:

Batman, I am forever in your debt.

It works frine on the forum thanks :D

Its actuallty the best posters from the LOST,off topic uk forum but alot of us have become infatuated with heroes we even have a little mini forum but we mainly just just chat about whatever really. Check us out if you have time :)

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Lostalot/index.php?act=idx

Thanks again.
You're welcome.

I'm going to be making some Heroes Avatars, watch this space.

Well Here is my first one, of the opening sequence. More charecter based avatars to follow. Will also be taking requests.

Heroes100full.gif
Heroes75full.gif
Heroes50full.gif

Hey Super Child, nice avvys. I'll ask a request. Can I have some Hiro and Future Hiro avatars?

Well Here is my first one, of the opening sequence. More charecter based avatars to follow. Will also be taking requests.

Heroes100full.gif
Heroes75full.gif
Heroes50full.gif

awesome can u make a hiro avatar when he raises his arms shouting in new york please? PM it me if u can :)

That's awesome. For me can you make one of Future Hiro saying "My name is Hiro Nakamura"?

That'd be greatly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"