World Spider-man Avatars

Spidey_Zombie said:
venomspidey3small.gif
venomspidey3medium.gif
venomspidey3.gif
spideynewcostume2.jpg

White didn't you animted the rain in the red/yellow spidey? Still looks good though. All of it.

I have a request Spidey_Zombie:

Can you do a "homage" to Sandman? Pics from the comics and then THC as Sandman, and a final graphic saying "Flint Marko"? That'd be sweet.

cmill216 said:
I have a request Spidey_Zombie:

Can you do a "homage" to Sandman? Pics from the comics and then THC as Sandman, and a final graphic saying "Flint Marko"? That'd be sweet.

I'll try, but first I have to find some sandman (comic pictures)... Which is typically hard to find these days.

Does anyone have or knows where I could find the avatar in wich you see a scene of spider-man 1 I think, where Tobey runs, open is shirt but instead of is costume, we see a black bra?

I really laught at this one and I can't find it anymore!

Either way you wouldn't be able to use it, one being you do not have the sufficient amount of posts needed to aquire the avatar... And another thing, both are both over 20kb... And I believe you need like 5000 post, just to get 80kb avatar privilages. :spidey:

Anyways, here you go.

Spidey_Zombie said:
Hey Spidey_Zombie, your avatars are fantastic. I absolutely love this one of Spidey in the rain. :up:

Thank you soooo much, I always smile when I see this avatar. I won't use it, it's just to show to my friends.

Thanks I really appreciate it!

Spidey_Zombie said:
Either way you wouldn't be able to use it, one being you do not have the sufficient amount of posts needed to aquire the avatar... And another thing, both are both over 20kb... And I believe you need like 5000 post, just to get 80kb avatar privilages. :spidey:

Anyways, here you go.

Spidey_Zombie said:

Anyways, here you go.
10rrae0.gif

Spidey_Zombie, these avatars are amazing, seriously. Great choices of images. I love how you animated the rain droplets. :up:

Spidey_Zombie , I noticed you've done some avatar's from the animated series any chance you could do one of Spidey (Perhape's one in the black suit also).

Id like to request some, any animated Ultimate Spider-Man ones would be great thanks.

Just to add all you avatars are brilliant and keep up the good work!

spidermanvolvy.jpg

This one is great :up:

Where do you get all your picture's from?

Some 75s from the films...

Attachments

• spideypole.jpg
    spideypole.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 84
  • spideywall.jpg
    spideywall.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 84

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics