Heroes Face Off: Round 5 Claire Bennet VS Monica Dawson VS Elle Bishop

Captain_BluTac

You Better Run
Reaction score
Well since this place will be pretty dead until the new season starts, I thought a face off game might liven things up, there is no strict rule on how you should decide who to vote for, it could be who you think would win in a fight or merely your favourite character, so the Face Off's are as follows...

Round 1: Peter Petrelli VS Hiro Nakamura - Winner Peter Petrelli.
Round 2: Sylar VS Adam Monroe - Winner Sylar
Round 3: Noah Bennet VS Mohinder Suresh VS Ando Masahashi - Winner Noah Bennet
Round 4: Maya Herrera and Alejandro Herrera VS Niki Sanders and DL Hawkins - Winner Niki Sanders and DL Hawkins
Round 5: Claire Bennet VS Monica Dawson VS Elle Bishop - Winner Elle Bishop
Round 6: Nathan Petrelli VS Matt Parkman VS The Haitian
Round 7: Micah Sanders VS Molly Walker
Round 8: Isaac Mendez VS Simone Deveaux VS Eden McCain VS Candice Wilmer
Round 9: Daniel Linderman VS Bob Bishop VS Angela Petrelli VS Kaito Nakamura VS Maury Parkman VS Charles Deveaux
Round 10: Peter Petrelli VS Round Sylar VS Noah Bennet
Round 11: Round 4 Winners VS Round 5 Winner VS Round 6 Winner
Round 12: Round 7 Winner VS Round 8 Winner VS Round 9 Winner
Round 13 (Final): Round 10 Winner VS Round 11 Winner VS Round 12 Winner

Until the new series airs, each cycle will last until a character has 16 votes, however when the new series airs, we will be working in week long cycles.

Claire Bennet

hayden-panettiere_claire-bennet_the.jpg

VS

Monica Dawson

14.jpg

VS

Elle Bishop

12.jpg

Last edited:
Elle stunsthem both and then Claire heals only to be tied up along with monica who has her eyes covered so she can't copy anything that anyone is doing.

Elle would win hands down. She'd just fry Monica from afar before Monica can put her moves on her. Then, she'd just shock Claire into cardiac arrest. The heart simply stops without killing the muscle. So, there's nothing to heal.

Besides, what's Claire going to do? Cheer her to death? :)

Monica's my fave, any way you slice it.

Tasky. Although i really like Claire's outfit in that pic.

I can't believe someone actually voted for Claire. Hahah, how could she beat Monica or Elle?

Yeah. I voted for Claire.
Monica, forget it. I like the character and the power, but it's really not all that combat useful, especially against other Heroes. Being able to play piano, cut a tomato into a flower or do the Rey Mysterio kick isn't really going to help her at all when, say, Sylar's cutting the top of her head of with TK.

Yes, Elle's power is pretty spiffy, but let's not forget how easily it's canceled by water. And since Claire's power is always on (as it were), I have a hard time coming up with anything Elle can do to keep Claire down permanently.

Honestly, all Claire would have to do is take the fight to a pool, lake, body of water. Elle and Monica drown, and Claire eventually walks away unharmed.

Heck, if it's raining hard enough Elle's power is pretty useless.

I had to go with Claire by default.

And since Claire's power is always on (as it were), I have a hard time coming up with anything Elle can do to keep Claire down permanently.

Well, it seems impaling her head with anything pretty much stops her power, so there's that. Another way would be to stop her heart (e.g. a heart attack). Even if the myocardium does regenerate, as long as they're not contracting in synchrony, she pretty much wouldn't be able to circulate blood, which should still stop her.

Yes, Elle's power is pretty spiffy, but let's not forget how easily it's canceled by water. And since Claire's power is always on (as it were), I have a hard time coming up with anything Elle can do to keep Claire down permanently.

Honestly, all Claire would have to do is take the fight to a pool, lake, body of water. Elle and Monica drown, and Claire eventually walks away unharmed.

stop her heart with electricty in the time it takes to heal get close enough to shoot her in the head

Yeah. I voted for Claire.
Monica, forget it. I like the character and the power, but it's really not all that combat useful, especially against other Heroes. Being able to play piano, cut a tomato into a flower or do the Rey Mysterio kick isn't really going to help her at all when, say, Sylar's cutting the top of her head of with TK.

What do you think would happen if Monica watched some martial arts videos? Or better yet a Chuck Norris video :oldrazz: She would give Claire the thrashing of her life. Claire doesn't have any offensive moves. Same goes for Elle, she could keep zapping Claire til the cows come home and all Claire would do is heal. That is if Elle lets her heal. I don't think Elle is stupid enough to follow CLaire into a pool or a lake. Claire only hope is a kamikaze attack like Adam did.

What do you think would happen if Monica watched some martial arts videos? Or better yet a Chuck Norris video :oldrazz: She would give Claire the thrashing of her life. Claire doesn't have any offensive moves. Same goes for Elle, she could keep zapping Claire til the cows come home and all Claire would do is heal. That is if Elle lets her heal. I don't think Elle is stupid enough to follow CLaire into a pool or a lake. Claire only hope is a kamikaze attack like Adam did.

Actually, they do show Monica watching an old Martial Arts movie... and yet she's taken and completely overwhelmed by a few gang-bangers at the end of season 2 (the story around Micah's backpack).

And it's also pretty obvious that Elle is terrified of Claire now; when Claire smashes her hand through Elle's car's window and threatens to go public, Elle sure looks like someone put some poop in her pants.

I really just can't get behind a fight where one person's powers are nullified by a shower.

Hahaha, i love that scene. "what do you think this is? My first day?" And then ZAPP! Elle fries herself.

The other thing I just thought of...

We do sort of see a moment of Elle Vs. Claire... but it's Peter Vs. Adam.

When they first show Peter and Adam on screen, Peter zaps Adam with Elle's power. Adam was hardly phazed, certainly not knocked back or out. He just had a slightly burned hand.

Now, I'm pretty sure that Adam's regen. powers are a lot stronger than Claire's, and I'm sure someone will argue that Elle has better control than Peter, but I'm willing to use that as my example none-the-less

I would go with Elle. The girl knows how to use her powers and we have seen her use them in different levels. She would cook Monica alive like she did that one guy and ofcourse zap Claire till she is burned. But ofcourse Claire cant die but she isnt exactly that offensive. So Elle would be able to keep her at bay.

Winner: Elle Bishop

12.jpg

We'll being seeing her back in Round 11 so be sure to join us for the next Heroes Face Off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"