• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Heroes of the past!

tecnowraith

Sidekick
Reaction score
Ok after seeing a lot of pics of Godsend and the previews of the new season with Hiro's sword in them got me thinking. What if we will be seeing and hearing clues about Heroes of the past? Like will we find out more of who wielded or made the sword originally or what other historical heroes of past will be revealed?

It does bring up more questions about that RNA symbol, it has obviously been around for a long time. I am curious now, more then ever really, what its significance and meaning is.

Maybe Nostradamus, Jesus, Albert Einstein and Uri Gellar are Heroes too lol....

Interesting point hmm needs some research into it though

What about Moses? Maybe he had the power to manipulate water or whatever. He thought he had a purpose to, even from a non-religious point of view.

I can see some similairities there. In 'Heroes' people discover abilities too in belief they are part of something.

It does bring up more questions about that RNA symbol, it has obviously been around for a long time. I am curious now, more then ever really, what its significance and meaning is.
I don't think it's obvious. After all, we have a guy who can travel in time.

^That is true. Hiro could have gone back, or is meant to, and be part of some event back then that shapes reality and the timeline as a whole.

Or it could just be some ancient symbol, perhaps related to some cult or organization that has been around for generations.

Is there any kind of official word that the sword itself has some kind of historical meaning or significance, or are we just speculating?

If it's the latter, I'm led to believe that it's just a sword.

From what we saw of the photos released, it would seem Hiro is in a museum when he sees the sword and the samurai armor, which is in a glass display case. It is safe to assume, with the armor and sword on display in a museum, that the sword and armor have been around for a few centuries. Whether or not there is any significance to the background of the items remains up to speculation at this point.

^That is true. Hiro could have gone back, or is meant to, and be part of some event back then that shapes reality and the timeline as a whole.

Or it could just be some ancient symbol, perhaps related to some cult or organization that has been around for generations.
or he could've traveled back in time (or even space if it came from...oh, his father's private art collection) to put the sword in the display case, knowing that he'd need it then.

I guess anything is possible, especially when you can travel through time. But I am guessing that the sword was not placed in the display-case by Hiro because he knew he would need it later. I don't know... it dust does not sit well with me is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"