Hey, I'm kinda' drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey so I just got fired from my job. My grandfather ran the business and I've been working for him for many years. He owns different night clubs around the city and has been somewhat notorious around Oklahoma City.

But he is just really mean, man and thinks he's above the law. I really think someone should inflict some justice on him.

I'm kinda' high and took a few shots. I'm not suppose to take shots because I have a bad rep for being a bad drunk. I let the electricty run out on my apartment and we all smoked and drank in candle light. Then one night man, I threw my "why so serious" poster against the wall.

I felt bad because my mom got me the poster for easter for my new apartment, and it was a print-off on eBay. It had the viral crap at the bottom so it made it feel more special.

So yeah I broke that and I felt like crap. So. I'm not suppose to drink. But I am.

I got this movie idea about this guy who runs night club in the 70's. It's gonna' be like a cross between Blow...and...Goodfellas. I'm gonna' have an intro that last like 20mins before I show the title, which is played to Gimme Shelter.

Kinda' like a Scorsese flick.

And I guess kinda' like The Departed with the intro and all. You know how he actually waited like 18 ****in' minutes before showing the title card?

And the Rolling Stones F'n rock. I LOVED that song long before I knew what the hell a Scorsese film ever was.

These cats in Norman, Oklahoma introduced me to the world of film. I thought I was the **** in OKC. Then I went to a Norman party and these guys were sitting down and talking about the upcoming Watchmen film.

I felt like it was my duty, ney, my privelge (Spelling, I'm not gonna' check that right now) to jump in on the conversation.

They schooled me.

I tried to talk about Watchmen and they quickly changed topic to another subject. Not in any ashamed sense like, "Oh we can't talk about Watchmen because that's geek stuff..."

Plenty of other "non-geeks' were around trying to chim in on the Watchmen conversation as well. I was just the first to be able to answer SOME of the "other" questions these guys were asking.

I probably did a solid 47% if it was an elementary school test.

But that was more than anyone else! :boba:

I don't feel so good.

"Rape...Muirder...It's just a shout away!"

Dew! That one mod.

If I ask you a question that has anything to do with Monthy Python. Reply with Monthy Python.

I respect your position as a mod. And understand WHY you did not.

But I felt so let down...

Hey do you guys ever listen to Oasis? They were from my early childhood and I always thought of them as like a super "pop" group. Kinda' like Spice Girls.

But man, they are F'n awesome. On one song.

Supersonic.

Check it out.

I don't think I have any links to post. But I assure you that song is awesome.

So.

I got this job now at Pizza Hut.

Couple things. First of all I always assumed that it was spelled "Hutt." Like Jabba the Hutt. So I looked like an idiot when I tried to make Star Wars jokes and no one got it. At all.

THEN when I applied next to all my signatures I had to also sign the date.

It's August and I should have signed 08/12/09. Instead I wrote 07/12/09 on everything. So I looked stupid.

But I got the job. It's the only Pizza Hut in the state with a bar inside. Which helps that my grandfather runs bars, so I look experienced. Because they don't know how to run a bar correctly. It's Pizza Hut!

They are also laid back, which leads to my question. They are so laid back that it feels like I'm annoying them by working so well. Like I'm "making them look bad"

I thought the managers would reassure me by thinking, "Yeah this kid is awesome." by so far it's only felt the same.

I help a woman carry a pizza to her car. She didn't need the help. It's a god damn pizza. But I believe in customer service so I naturally offered to help and the manager looked at me like I was a geek. As if to say, "Hey man....we're just F'n Pizza Hut...we don't do that."

They are also thinking about changing names to The Hut.

Which sounds lame but it would make it feel more like a resturant. Not just a pizza eatery. Which means more tips! Skrilla!

I don't know what skrilla means. But. I think its my money.

:bh:

VS

:boba:

The winner?

I'm glad you asked.

:brucebat:

-BAT-GASM!!!!

Last edited:
Hey. I fixed the bad spelling, I think.

At least I don't like Brand New....

I'm sorry I didn't mean that.

dude you are such a badass. getting drunk, throwing a poster against the wall, posting on a superhero forum, etc...

This is so much more than an 'I'm drunk' thread. Can you all hear the sound of this guy hurting? I can can. He's crying out for love. E-love, maybe. But love nonethess. He's given us intimate details of his *actual* life - the Joker poster, his hard-mean-bad pops, the film he will make. I shed a tear for this guy, so busy stewing in his own filth that he doesn't see the love we have for him, Bat-Gasm.

Chin up and stop getting drunk, you silly sod.

haha. well throwing a joker poster against the wall is pretty hardcore.

Emotions must've been running high, for sure. Posters really like gravity. All they take is a little throw.

This is so much more than an 'I'm drunk' thread. Can you all hear the sound of this guy hurting? I can can. He's crying out for love. E-love, maybe. But love nonethess. He's given us intimate details of his *actual* life - the Joker poster, his hard-mean-bad pops, the film he will make. I shed a tear for this guy, so busy stewing in his own filth that he doesn't see the love we have for him, Bat-Gasm.

Chin up and stop getting drunk, you silly sod.

Details that bring about character devolpment the driving forces in life behind the mask of Bat-Gasm?

Get drunk and make your own thread. This is a local thread for local people. :D

Get drunk and make your own thread. This is a local thread for local people. :D

Eggyman are you asking me to get drunk and do this? Because I'm new I'm not exactly considered a local yet?:huh:

''Honestly, who throws a poster?''

austinpowers1.jpg

Well one day I will buy a bottle of stoli and hopefully amuse all of you with my inner rambling thoughts then. Don't think I could say anything bad about Oasis thou they are my favorite band.

I've learned more about Bat-Gasm in that single post than I've learned about 95% of the posters I've met on SHH in the last 7 years.

I tried that once, CM. The girl couldn't get a word in.

Oh, nothing too graphic. Pictures are better than words anyway.

I've learned more about Bat-Gasm in that single post than I've learned about 95% of the posters I've met on SHH in the last 7 years.

But did you really want to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"