Transformers Hidden Transformers Viral/ARG Site?

Speaking of the Podcasts...

They seem to be done by Cullen.

Dunno if anyone else has posted on this yet...
I can confirm this. I changed the pitch on the files. The last podcast said when Agnet X returned he would sound different. I guess that means any further podcasts will be done by someone else.

I can confirm this. I changed the pitch on the files. The last podcast said when Agnet X returned he would sound different. I guess that means any further podcasts will be done by someone else.

I'm betting the current agent x voice is a prototye voice for Optimus Pime. Maybe he'll return with the voice he'l have in the ACTUAL MOVIE!! What do you guys think of that?:woot::trans::heart::trans:

The fwiffo password has a number of new items up.

Firstly the Alternate TVspot is now in the top HD of the three on the right, the middle one is five different Sat images of Iraqi soil (Couldn't see anything interesting in them) and the bottom one is still Locked off.

The Lit up red hard drive now opens up to an option of three different Vid files. 1) Dinobot on the rampage in a construction yard 2)alternating betwqeen flashes of a kiddie Birthday party and a new TF 3) A minature bug TF attacking a camcorder.

There is also a new CCTV screen open showing four different shots of Pipes. The top left of these has a large pipe with the words, 'High pressure condensate' stenciled on it.

Thats all i ould see that was new.

I thought so but it happens so fast i couldn't be sure about that

holy S-word. :wow: this is the coolest stuff I've seen so far from this movie. Even better than the 3 new yahoo pics. DINOBOT. wow. and the two other videos were incredible as well. I dont think I can get anymore stoked for this flick which means there's nowhere to go but down.

This is actually the camcorder transforing from the camcorders POV

Actually they were all classic G1 transformers...

Grimlock was the first one...

The second was the 3 robots that change into one camera (can't remember their names...), the reason one transforms but looks over at another one during the process...

The Third was the insecticon Kickback...

If this is any idea of what they are setting up for 2 and 3 this could be a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!!

This whole ARG thing has expanded....

There is now a site called StopSectorSeven on something called 'Buzznet,com' (never heard of it b4) that is against sector seven (Well Duh!)

Via this site and the ARG site that was linked for me a few pages back this image has surfaced...
nbepv0.gif

There is also the possibility that there was a new Vid on the Sector seven site for a very very short time, but as only one guy has mentioned it it's not certain weather it's actually true or not.

It's of the female doc being questioned by Powers and reacting badly to being told she'll end up in room N44B (no one knows what that means)

The image fuzzes a bit b4 showing the doc alone then 'Agent X' starts talking off camera and apparently sounds more like megatron than Prime. The doc somehow escapes and Powers returns and is p*ssed

Didn't notice this until right now but the symbols at the bottom are from the Legend of Zelda series.

LOZ.png

there are video game references all over the place

MegaMan
Fwiffo (Star Control)
Zelda

Didn't notice this until right now but the symbols at the bottom are from the Legend of Zelda series.

LOZ.png

Haha thats insane, and what would make them want to use Legend of Zelda stuff for Transformers?

I just went there and now there is some new video (or atleast I have not seen it) with that female doctor trying to upload some top secret stuff on a computer. Very very odd website if you ask me.

Haha thats insane, and what would make them want to use Legend of Zelda stuff for Transformers?

I just went there and now there is some new video (or atleast I have not seen it) with that female doctor trying to upload some top secret stuff on a computer. Very very odd website if you ask me.

that's been up there for a while.....hardly anything has changed.....hmmmm.....what do u guys think their planning for the site?.......something BIG, obviously, as the long period without new stuff on that and the official movie site shows us............:dry::trans::heart::trans::heart::trans::heart:

New video of Rebecca being interrogated is here: http://www.sectorseven.org/flvs/s5.flv

Apparantly it was up for a while, but then taken down. This is the direct link. I also pitched up the audio of Agent X speaking. It's Cullen again.

A couple things I'm trying to figure out---what is Sector Seven, and how do you know when a new password is given out?

members get emails sent to them, sector7 is a secret organisation employed to investigate the transformers threat.

You got that vid in a different format? I can't plat .flv

It's not there anymore, for some reaosn it was posted up and then removed...

Maybe it was stuck up too early?

The video that went up then got removed has now been posted under the icon with the ! on it.

The vid that originally was there has now moved left one icon.

well? Isn't anyone gonna tell me how to become a member of sector seven and recieve emails from agent x? ANYONE AT ALL?!:huh: :cmad:

Seeing as i don't now then i can't help there, soz

Could the LoZ symbols mean anything? Maybe the Triforce symbol is for the Allspark? Maybe something else. i dunno. I'll look into it.

Ok, This thing just took a turn for the totally gay.

The acting was bad before, but was secondary to the cool concept of finding out nice little 'hidden' facts...pretty much playing the game, but now the story of this has gotton so stupid the acting is really starting to show.

I can, on any given day of the week, act with more urgency and sternness than Powers does thru this whole thing, and I am not an actor, and have never even been in a school play.

A past lovers quarrell realtionship? WTF? Who cares!!!!!!!!!!!????? Agent X even mentioned it...SO F****** What?!

Lets hope they gear the story to more about finding NBEs, protecting the earth, and badass weapons and less about a lovers tiff between two real really bad actors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"