'Hitman' Script Review

I would've said Bale if he wasn't Batman. His scene in the bathroom of American Psycho reminded me a lot of 47.

Not his reaction per se; but when he puts on the black gloves and slowly walks up behind the bisexual guy, and raises his hands like he's about to break his neck or choke him to death.

To me he reminded me a lot of Agent 47 in the way he looked and the way his eyes personified an intent to kill. Anybody have a picture of that scene? David Bateson is another ideal choice since he looks like him, is an accomplished trained actor, and does the voice.

This should be stathams role,

oh well lets hope statham gets movie on The Transporter 3.

Master Chief said:
But Agent 47's appearance was based on David Bateson, who's the voice too. :confused:

Statham is the only person who should be playing 47... That includes the games :mad:

:D

Crank looks great..he's also done anotherone with jet li..should be interesting.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
This should be stathams role,

oh well lets hope statham gets movie on The Transporter 3.

Statham should not be Agent 47. The Transporter is pretty much like Hitman in every sense of the word. So it wouldn't be a "Hitman" movie, it'd just be another Transporter movie.

Had the Transporter not been done then I'd agree with you.

Two Face said:
It should beren:

Jason Statham as Agent 47.

2407919461.jpg

Mr. Statham is the only man who could and should play 47. I mean come on he looks exactly like Agent 47. But I wont judge Diesel's till I see it.

PowersOfMind said:
Mr. Statham is the only man who could and should play 47. I mean come on he looks exactly like Agent 47. But I wont judge Diesel's till I see it.

Why? Again, the question is why? Why not just do Transporter instead of Hitman? If Transporter hadn't been made then Statham would've been perfect. But since Transporter is basically Hitman in a different tone it would be stupid to do so.

Plus, it's also said that Agent 47 is multi-racial which is from the cloning experiences of his "fathers" so to speak. So Vin Diesel is a logical choice to some degree.

Jason Statham totally looks like Agent 47, I mean... he's bald, and he wears a suit... wowzers!

Seriously though... Daniel Day-Lewis would've been my choice. I mean, if we're gonna talk about people who actually do look like 47, then he's pretty much spot on in terms of facial features.

If they ever decide to go crazy with the casting and end up going with a totally different guy who isn't white but would make a good sense of the role nonetheless...

I would have to say: Taye Diggs.

All Statham needs to do is shave his head completely for the role.

47daylewisce6.jpg

Discussion over.

Haha yeah, he definitely has the jaw.

Kent said:
47daylewisce6.jpg

Discussion over.

He's on the Willis wagon. A bit too old for the role.

I think Agent 47 is somewhere between late 30's early 40's.

Bad Superman said:
He's on the Willis wagon. A bit too old for the role.

I think Agent 47 is somewhere between late 30's early 40's.

Personally, I think Day-Lewis could look around 45 (which is close enough for me) with some movie magic (makeup and stuff)... This is because the changes that age has brough about in his face are mainly like... wrinkles and stuff...

DDL would never be in this type of film, so the point is sorta moot. :p

LastSunrise1981 said:
Why? Again, the question is why? Why not just do Transporter instead of Hitman? If Transporter hadn't been made then Statham would've been perfect. But since Transporter is basically Hitman in a different tone it would be stupid to do so.

Plus, it's also said that Agent 47 is multi-racial which is from the cloning experiences of his "fathers" so to speak. So Vin Diesel is a logical choice to some degree.

Statham has the face and the mannerisms. I mean just looking at 47 it looks like someone was just drawing Statham and calling him by another name. It may be like his other role s but at least I know he would be able to deliver in this case. Transporter in my opinion, is nothing liking like Hitman. Hitman would obviously be a lot darker than Transporter. After playing Hitman: Blood Money and just seeing everything that happened in the game... Statham is Agent 47.

The fact that Vin Diesel is multi-racial doesnt really have any bearing on the role. Most people who might go see the film probably dont even know that Diesel is half and half. The key is to make him believable in the role of Agent 47.

I don't see the similarity between Statham and 47 to be honest.
47 has a lot more pronounced cheeks, and cat like eyes, whereas Statham has eyes that look more puppy dog like. Statham also has a wider nose, and in general looks like a fighter/boxer (of whatever weightclass he'd weigh in to), whileas 47's face doesn't really bring that to mind for me.

When I look at Statham's face, I think he looks kinda like what you'd expect from a thug... which isn't anywhere close to what I feel 47's face looks like.

Some of these are pretty subtle things of course, it's just that when I look at a pic of Statham's face, I don't see 47. He's just not present. ;)

It doesn't really matter though... because we're getting Diesel, and if I earlier said Statham didn't look like 47, let me make myself absolutely clear when I point out that Diesel is a lot less like 47 than Statham.

NOFX said:

Well it's true, sadly (but then again the point is moot for all discussion around who will be playing 47, beyond Vin Diesel).

Either way, I hope they include the clone angle, even though it's obviously a bit "out there". It could be done in a serious manner, and in a way which makes it believable enough.

Though I wouldn't mind Statham playing 47, Transporter put that possiblity out the window. And I have to agree he really doesn't look like 47. Body is fine, but his facial structure isn't as sharp, he really does look more like a thug than an assassin.

Christian Bale was someone I hadn't considered who could pull it off. And I don't think his being Batman means he can't be 47. Only his schedule can.

Enzyme said:
Though I wouldn't mind Statham playing 47, Transporter put that possiblity out the window. And I have to agree he really doesn't look like 47. Body is fine, but his facial structure isn't as sharp, he really does look more like a thug than an assassin.

Christian Bale was someone I hadn't considered who could pull it off. And I don't think his being Batman means he can't be 47. Only his schedule can.

Well, I think it would just be weird seeing Batman play 47. :) But, only reason why I said Bale was due to the bathroom scene when he intended to kill the bisexual co-worker.

I'm very curious to see how Vin Diesel pulls it off. Has anyone done a realistic manip of Vin as 47?

I think Vin will make a great Agent 47. Though I've never played the games, but from what I know about the character, and Vin's acting ability, I think he'll pull it off.

Socrates said:
I think Vin will make a great Agent 47. Though I've never played the games, but from what I know about the character, and Vin's acting ability, I think he'll pull it off.

Play the games. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"