BvS Honest Attempt at a Title Thread

Mmm...Maybe it could be something like World's Finest...hour, but you only see the bold print for World Finest until it pans away. They could connect world's finest with some global event...I think. lol...Either that or I'm just tying to find anyway to make it work.

But what would it mean? World's finest heroes? A moniker like that should be earned following a number of successful exploits.

Well at the end of each Nolan Bat-film, the reason each film ends with the title card is because the title of the film is earned by Bruce. It's not until the end of Batman Begins that Batman has truly begun. It's not until he agrees to be hunted that he earns the title "The Dark Knight". It's not until the legacy of the Batman is established that The Dark Knight rose.

The same could be said here, the exploits of Superman and Batman here could earn them the name "World's Finest".

World's Finest

Man of Steel: World's Finest

Man of Steel 2: World's Finest

The same could be said here, the exploits of Superman and Batman here could earn them the name "World's Finest".

What I'm trying to convey, though, is that no single feat they accomplish together in the film can surpass the everyday heroics of regular people (like cops, who often put themselves in harms way on a daily basis). You could say they're "World's Most Powerful" or something to that effect, but finest carries a different connotation.

Don't get me wrong -- World's Finest is a much better title than BvS in my opinion. I just don't know if it's the right fit.

I kind of like Man of Steel: Shadow of the Bat

Then towards the end of the film. Lois Lane writes calls Superman and Batman The World's Finest in the Daily Planet huh?

That sounds plausible.

I get Arms point about them actually having to do something that merits being called the world's finest, but if the rumor of Doomsday is to be believed then that may be what does it.

Daniel Alter is at it again, and is not tweeting that WW is in it, with Doomsday. And Latino Review tweeted a possible title as Man of Steel: **************. Which, MOS Fanpage responded to Latino Review that the ************** is equal to the exact number of letters to spell World's Finest. And Daniel Alter favorite that tweet.

So will that the title is Man of Steel: World's Finest?

Daniel Alter is at it again, and is not tweeting that WW is in it, with Doomsday. And Latino Review tweeted a possible title as Man of Steel: **************. Which, MOS Fanpage responded to Latino Review that the ************** is equal to the exact number of letters to spell World's Finest. And Daniel Alter favorite that tweet.

So will that the title is Man of Steel: World's Finest?

Let's not jump to conclusions, but I hope everything he said is true lol

I think the actual title is...

Man of Steel: Fourteen Asterisks

There isn't much better out there. That's the problem.

Shadow of the Bat gets cornier and cornier every single time I read it. Knightfall and World's Finest are the best two. Is there, at any point, a chance we can get the damn title soon? I mean, f***????33$$ A!

On the contrary the more i read it, the more awesome it gets.

One thing I think they should do is include "DC" in there somewhere.

Marvel does, "Marvels: The Avengers" or "Marvels: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."

Not everyone out there knows that Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, etc are under the DC umbrella. And if DC wants to make and expand a cohesive universe, they should start branding themselves.

-R

Yeah, that's not a bad idea. Although I think in Marvel's case, they had to do it with The Avengers since the title was already used in that horrible, horrible film with Ralph Fiennes.

Man of Steel: There's Too Many Damn People in My Movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"