• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Horrible Bosses

MelbourneGirl

Civilian
Reaction score
Anybody else excited about this new comedy? It's currently filming in Los Angeles, due for release in 2011.

Synopsis: Three friends conspire to murder their awful bosses when they realize they are standing in the way of their happiness.

The bosses: Jennifer Anniston, Colin Farrell & Kevin Spacey
The employees: Jason Bateman, Charlie Day & Jason Sudeikis
Other cast includes: Jamie Foxx, Julie Bowen, Kevin Pennington, Lindsay Sloane & Donald Sutherland

It's directed by Seth Gordon. Jennifer Anniston plays a sex addict and Colin Farrell is spotting a horrible combover. I think it's going to be fantastic. ;)

Plus - Jamie Foxx's characters name is Mother****er Jones. :hehe:

More details:
Jennifer Anniston plays a sex crazed dentist whose employee is Charlie Day
Colin Farrel plays the boss at a car dealership whose employee is Jason Sudeikis
Kevin Spacey plays the boss of Jason Bateman
Jamie Foxx plays the HitMan hired to kill the bosses
Julie Bowen plays Kevin Spacey's wife in the film
Kevin Pennington plays Jennifer Aniston's 'freaky' high school student sex partner
Lindsay Sloane plays Charlie Day's fiancee

Last edited:
So I recently got into It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and have fell in LOVE with Charlie Day! Can't wait to see him in this.

Also found out he's Jennifer Anistons employee in the film, and has a scene with Kevin Pennington (who I'm also looking forward to seeing too!) Sweet!!!

I updated my first post with some more character details... not sure if they are considered spoilers since they will likely be given away by trailers, etc. before movie releases. :)

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=77451
Warner Bros. has launched, through iTunes Movie Trailers, the first trailer and debuted the first poster for their upcoming comedy Horrible Bosses.

Directed by Seth Gordon (The King of Kong, Four Christmases), the film deals with three friends, Nick (Jason Bateman), Kurt (Jason Sudeikis), and Dale (Charlie Day), who decide that the only way to improve their lives is to eliminate the bosses that are making them miserable. Jennifer Aniston, Kevin Spacey and Colin Farrell star as the employers.

Set for release on July 8th, Horrible Bosses also stars Jamie Foxx, Donald Sutherland and Julie Bowen.
Funny trailer.

Though.... let me get this straight, Jennifer Aniston is sexually harassing this guy, and he has a problem with it? Really, Charlie?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. He's upset Aniston who looks even hotter in this is getting at him...not even in the most illogical sci fi

and I didnt know they could say b**** and show a (tame) image of people having sex in a greenband trailer. Makes me wonder what the fuss was about the monkey in the Hangover II trailer

Looks funny, makes no sense, and it has charlie day, sold?

Also, that's the hottest Ms. Aniston has ever looked. Goodness, it's like she was designed in some lab and they keep upgrading her.

Never had a horrible boss in real life, I knew a few horrible co-workers though, I was never horiible to them, but they always regretted being horrible to me, one way or another. They always lacked something or other, and tried to bring you down to their level of depression. That sh** just doesn't work unless you let it, and when you don't let it, it goes flying right back in their faces, just a law of the universe I think somehow.
desperados.

Never had a horrible boss in real life, I knew a few horrible co-workers though, I was never horiible to them, but they always regretted being horrible to me, one way or another. They always lacked something or other, and tried to bring you down to their level of depression. That sh** just doesn't work unless you let it, and when you don't let it, it goes flying right back in their faces, just a law of the universe I think somehow.
desperados.

oh boy

This movie looks awesome oh and Charlie Day, yeah thats all you needed to say for me to buy my ticket.

Goodness, it's like she was designed in some lab and they keep upgrading her.

Aye mate, you start looking at human beings like that you are on the one way train to sociopath station, unless you are already on that carriage car. We are all beautiful designs of the universe bub.
:oldrazz:
Only joking of course, I mean, you are obviously joking, cause you wouldn't be stupid or foolish enough to keep coming at reality like that right?

lol, don't get me wrong, I am not saying that I do anything to them , I am saying that one way or another they get screwed up, they either hoist themselves by their own petard, or slip on dog crap on the way home from work. i don't need to do anything! i don't recall ever enacting revenge against anybody in my life, just not my style, revenge is not a jedi concept.

^ I'm sensing you own a large collection of firearms?
Also, watched this trailer again, Colin Farrell...hahha. Great hair. IMDB says this movie also has the Old Spice man, so sold again.

^ I'm sensing you own a large collection of firearms?
Also, watched this trailer again, Colin Farrell...hahha. Great hair. IMDB says this movie also has the Old Spice man, so sold again.

I'm sensing you have a lot of brooding, bored out of your skull time on your hands. Good luck with that bub, you should get some binoculars and try prying into other people's lives too, just make a career out of it, instead of looking them up on the internet all the time.

I'm sensing you have a lot of brooding, bored out of your skull time on your hands. Good luck with that bub, you should get some binoculars and try prying into other people's lives too, just make a career out of it, instead of looking them up on the internet all the time.

You get all that from a few sentences? Jesus man, you need to come over and help me figure out my budget and life in general. Also, binoculars are getting old, I prefer sneaking in and planting webcams.:up:

I'd pay good money to have Jennifer Aniston sexually harass me. :o

why would he f.... Aniston when he has a girlfriend?

Colin Farrell is going to steal this movie.

Interested mainly in Farrell and Spacey chewing scenery, but the main three guys are all very funny.

The synopsis definitely didn't interest me but I like the vibe of that trailer. Looks like a bit of stupid fun and I'll likely check it out.

this movie looks hilarious! nice to see Charlie getting some movie roles. LOL @ Colin Farrell :woot:

and wow...Jennifer Aniston looks incredibly hot in this :wow:

"we need to start trimming the fat around here" "oh you mean fire some people?" "No I mean literally start firing the fat people."

I was on the floor with that line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"