• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Horrible Bosses 2

BURBANK, Calif.– Filming has begun in Los Angeles on New Line Cinema’s “Horrible Bosses 2,” directed by Sean Anders (“Sex Drive”).

The follow-up to the 2011 hit comedy “Horrible Bosses” reunites stars Jason Bateman, Charlie Day and Jason Sudeikis as everyone’s favorite working stiffs Nick, Dale and Kurt.

Jennifer Aniston, Jamie Foxx and Kevin Spacey also reprise their starring roles, while Chris Pine and Christoph Waltz star as new adversaries standing between the guys and their dreams of success.

Fed up with answering to higher-ups, Nick, Dale and Kurt decide to become their own bosses by launching their own business in “Horrible Bosses 2.” But a slick investor soon pulls the rug out from under them. Outplayed and desperate, and with no legal recourse, the three would-be entrepreneurs hatch a misguided plan to kidnap the investor’s adult son and ransom him to regain control of their company.

http://collider.com/horrible-bosses-2-christoph-waltz-chris-pine/#more-293848

The trailer is now online. Red band I assume.

Last edited:
So happy that Jennifer Aniston is back. I loved her in the first one.

yeah but best remove the trailer it does have the S word in it :(

Just watched the teaser. Looks like it's going to be great.

Aniston, wow... :hehe:

Well, that last part was disgusting.

I laughed at the last part...

Just saw the trailer. Looks hilarious.

And the last part was funny.

I didn't even notice what made the trailer red band. :funny:

So it's kind of like Hangover. Bateman is Ed Helms, Sudeikis is Cooper, and Day is Galifinakis.

I can't decide if Foxx or Spacey is Mr Chow.

Foxx is Doug. Spacey's Chow. But other than that it's not really like the Hangover.

Doug or Black Doug? Cause Black Doug could be kind of racist.

Yeah I know it's nowhere near the same movie as Hangover. But clearly it's marketed to the same audience.

Looks funny. Really enjoyed the first so I'm definitely checking this out

The slow motion walk gag was good and Jen Aniston! :hrt::woot:

The slow motion walk gag was good and Jen Aniston! :hrt::woot:
Yup and I didn't even realize Christopher Waltz was in this.

fypAmty.gif

Anison is HOT!!!
Lots of on unclean thoughts are racing through my mind on what Jenn could do with that razor.
;)

This was pretty mediocre. They pointlessly made this super raunchy but very unfunny raunchy at that. They relied almost exclusively on tropes from the first movie. Sudekis is now just a walking idiot in this movie.

Yea I saw this last night and the theater was half full. Never in my life have I been in a comedy movie where the audience is silent minus a few light chuckles for a large majority of the run time. I liked the first movie, but this is a lazy, sloppy, unfunny, unesscary sequel. It's ranchy for the sake of being ranchy and the times it is funny is mostly because the of three leads ability to adlib. The cameo's by Jamie Fox, Kevin Spacy, and Jennifer Aniston are pointless but slighty funny. Also the ending makes no sense at all. Overall, this movie is a waste of time and money.

5/10

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"