Horrible Bosses

Farell looks like he had so much fun doing this!

"Charlers Xavier out there? He's just creepy! Rollin' around in that "special chair" of his?!?"

AHAHAHAA!!!!

Farell looks like he has great comedic chops.

And Aniston. Good Lord.

I always thought Farell if given the chance could be hilarious, low and behold someone else had that thought too.

Farrell was funny in Daredevil and In Bruges.

But imma see this movie for Jennifer Anniston.:o

This movie looks great. It could have the same unexpected popularity as The Hangover did in 2009. Sudeikis should just quit SNL and focus on his movie career. I think he'll have a long career post SNL.

Yeah, this does look really funny. It's great to see Charlie Day in another movie, and Farrel looks like he'll be hilarious. And Aniston... if she keeps taking roles like this, I might actually see her movies from now on.

Looking forward to the Aniston scenes the most! :woot:

Looks great!Just recently came up on my radar and I'm glad it did.

Mmmmmm.... Aniston. :hrt:

Im not a huge Bateman fan when it comes to movies though I love him in Arrested Development. This looks hilarious, Farrel, Day, and Sudekis look hilarious, Kevin Spacey is always good and finally a movie where I can enjoy Jennifer Anniston and I think I'm going to enjoy her in more than one way. Oh yeah and Mr. Fantastic haha he is hilarious

I think Charlie Day will have the best scenes in this movie.

New red band trailer is funny as hell. Wet work, haha.

I hope this movie is number one instead of the film its competing against (The Zookeeper).

hmm....pass. Rated R comedies tend to all use the same humor. I'm bored with it now. :/

Swimming with Sharks II: Electric Boogaloo

"You took the penis foods as an invitation to f*** her?"

"No, I took her invitation to f*** her as an invitation to f*** her!"

"We ARE MEN looking for a man!" LOL I love Charlie Day.

82 % on the TomatoMeter so far. 23 positive, 5 negative. Pretty decent early reviews. Looks like this may be the real deal.

Good. I'm seeing this with my friend tomorrow. I hope I don't waste money.

At the very least Jennifer Aniston should be the highlight of this movie for the guys

Ebert loved it. 3 and a half from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"