• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker

Raindog421

Civilian
Reaction score
Anyone tell me what type of body to look for to replace the one that came with it? The joker slim/trutypes that are on ebay? I think they are slim,narrow shoulder?
Bought a used one off ebay,everything was in pristine condition but the left leg was broke at the knee articulation point. Of course it was no returns. Thanks for any help.

I guess,also, does anyone have a extra of these or know of a better place than ebay to get these?

Last edited:
Anyone tell me what type of body to look for to replace the one that came with it? The joker slim/trutypes that are on ebay? I think they are slim,narrow shoulder?
Bought a used one off ebay,everything was in pristine condition but the left leg was broke at the knee articulation point. Of course it was no returns. Thanks for any help.

I guess,also, does anyone have a extra of these or know of a better place than ebay to get these?

Yup, those are the ones you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"