Hot Wheels Batman Wave 2 - 89 Batwing, Batmobile, SF batmobile & more!

LegionsOfGotham

LegionsOfGotham.org Owner
Reaction score
Over at Legions of Gotham I've posted up pics from the second wave of Hot Wheels deluxe Batman vehicles.

Listed we have:

Hot Wheels 1966 BatBoat
Hot Wheels 1989 Movie Batwing
Hot Wheels 1989 Movie Batmobile
Hot Wheels The Dark Knight Bat-Pod
Hot Wheels Super Friends Batmobile

click HERE for more pics!

HWs21966Batboatcardfront.jpg

Are all of these already released? I found the batboat 2 weeks ago but that's it.

As far as I know the only one to be found in-store is the Batboat!

1989 Batmobile has hit the stores, picked this up tonight at Toys R Us.

dsc03983y.jpg

o:

About time! I've been waiting for this for quite a while now.
Thanks for sharing that info.

I grabbed mine last night at TRUs. Pegs were over flowing.

Nothing around here yet. Just the same H case with the 2 89 batmobles and the rest is old stuff. Hopefully they will release the new case with the batwing and batpod.

One of the collectors on, I believe LoG, reported finiding the Superfriends Batmobile.

One of the collectors on, I believe LoG, reported finiding the Superfriends Batmobile.
Just checked ebay and apparently the new "J" case has 1 superfriends batmobile, 2 batman begins Camo tumbler, and the rest of the case that makes up 8 total are older wave 1 batmobiles. As you will be able to tell the Camo tumbler is not on the back of the card for series 2 so maybe its a cool chase batmobile that they decided to include. No batpod or batwing yet. Hopefully in the "K" case.

I hate Mattel. Quit dragging your feet on EVERY Batman line!! Even the damn Hpt Wheels cant come out but 1 new one every new case assortment. This company has really put me off for Batman collecting.

I hate Mattel. Quit dragging your feet on EVERY Batman line!! Even the damn Hpt Wheels cant come out but 1 new one every new case assortment. This company has really put me off for Batman collecting.
I hear ya Shadowbat, Its seems as though all Mattel likes to do is tease us. Its utter crap my friend. Those pricks on ebay are already posting the superfriends batmobile and the camo tumbler for 39.99$ buy it now. Stupid scalpers! But then again Mattel isnt doing anything to help us collectors in the process.

Ive stopped buying things on ebay. If I cant find them retail, then I just dont get them. Then Ive found if things that Ive wanted do happen to pop up somewhere months later, I have no desire to get them. Ive talked with a couple long time collectors who feel this way. Mattel has honestly damn near killed one of the best licenses out there. I just dont understand why WB allows it.

Ive stopped buying things on ebay. If I cant find them retail, then I just dont get them. Then Ive found if things that Ive wanted do happen to pop up somewhere months later, I have no desire to get them. Ive talked with a couple long time collectors who feel this way. Mattel has honestly damn near killed one of the best licenses out there. I just dont understand why WB allows it.
I hear ya man. I just dont understand the logic behind Mattel's thinking. I did luck out today and i scored the Batman Begins Camo Batmobile and also picked up a spare 89 Batmobile. There was no Superfriends Batmobile when i got to toys r us this morning at 10am. Im sure if i would have woken up a bit earlier to get there when they opened at 9am im sure i would have gotten it. The actual case break down for the "J" is as follows.

x1 superfriends batmobile
x2 Camo batman begins batmobile
x2 89' batmobile
x2 69' batmobile
x1 69' batcycle

I seriously love these Hot Wheels cars. They are so well made & priced really well. I plan on collecting them all but I really want that "Superfriends 1970's style" Batmobile...SWEET!

i got my 89 bmobile today its beautiful...i read a release date of sept 30th for the batwing..cant wait for that!

Finally found the 89 Batmobile the other day. Has anybody been able to find the batwing yet? I can't find it anywhere around here.

Finally found the 89 Batmobile the other day. Has anybody been able to find the batwing yet? I can't find it anywhere around here.
No luck with the batwing or batpod yet. Im checkin my local toys r us all the time and no luck. It seems as though toys r us is the only store to carry these now. I remember when target carried the first wave. I really hate retailers. There idiots

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"