Avenger
Reaction score
1989+hot+wheels+batmobile.jpg

hot+wheels+1966+batboat.jpg

1966 BATBOAT™ ( with trailer )
1966 BATMOBILE™ ( with trailer hitch )
1989 BATMAN BATMOBILE
1989 BATMAN™ BATWING
Animated Series BATMOBILE ( with battle damage )
BATMAN BEGINS™ BATMOBILE
BATMAN™ Bat-Pod
Super Friends BATMOBILE

Thanks to Bat Blog for the great news!

These were showcased on the Hot Wheels site. I cant wait for this next wave of vehicles!!

I'm also glad they didn't put the yellow oval Bat-logo on the roof of the Keaton-mobile like they did on the original Ertl release.

Those look sweet and the stores hardly carry the first wave anymore.

Awesome!! I love collecting the Batman Hot Wheels!

Does anyone know of a site with a list of the various Batman Hot Wheels out there? I believe the most recent wave had a total of 5 cars, correct?

Comic Book Batmobile
1966 TV Series BatCycle
1966 TV Series Batmobile
Animated Series Batmobile
The Dark Knight Batmobile(or was it Tumbler? I don't have this one yet)

And I know before that they had the 1966 Batmobile as a part of the 2007 lineup of the normal Hot wheels.

I know they also had the two Double packs from TDK. That's about as far back as I can remember. I would love to see a list as I have over 30 right now, and I would really love to get the rest.

I've wanted a Batwing for ages. :D :up:

I've toyed with grabbing one of the recent HW 1966 Batmobiles, but I didn't like that they got jacked up to $40. I'm interested in seeing how this one is released.

Nice line. It'll definitely be getting some of the J Man's moolah.

I plan on getting the Animated Series Batmobile & Dark Knight Batmobile/Tumbler from the first series. From the second wave, I would like to get a Bat-Pod, & maybe a Batman Begins Batmobile/Tumbler, but only if it's not just a straight re-release of the TDK one.

I'm also glad they didn't put the yellow oval Bat-logo on the roof of the Keaton-mobile like they did on the original Ertl release.

I still have that car. I painted the logo over it so it wouldn't show up.

Ugh. And here I thought we were done seeing product from that crap 89' movie forever.

Snagged myself the BTAS Batmobile at a comic shop while doing some Christmas shopping :D

Unfortunately, it was the only one. I haven't seen any of the other versions either :\

I am not much of a fan of B89, but even still I don't get how someone could not like that Batmobile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"