Hotties Round 1: Match 12 - Aishwarya Rai vs. Eva Longoria (VOTE NOW)

Aishwarya Rai is still a virgin in real-life.

The Riddler said:
how do you know?

It's actually pretty common knowledge. It's been said many times in interviews, and she's even admitted it herself.

you know when she was in indian films, she never did one kissing scene or sex scene. they just didn't really have that in their movies

JoLiE_MeNdEz said:
you know when she was in indian films, she never did one kissing scene or sex scene. they just didn't really have that in their movies

o_O

...do you mean by their movies as in the movies SHE was in...because I can assure you...the majority of Indian films in general DO have kiss and sex scenes.

I may not be an avid Indian flick viewer, but I know I've seen more than a handful of Indian movies that included sex scenes.

My Aunt is Pakistani and she let me watch all of her movies a few years back :o

JoLiE_MeNdEz said:

First off she still is very much in Indian films and secondly...about the kissing...

still7.jpg

That is from one of her Bollywood movies from last year...

well i read in one article that they said she got up to her career without doing any kiss or sex scenes. that's what i read. maybe that is from bride and prejudice? oh well.. what do i know really? ok no sarcasm please(..waits for sarcasm)

haha no sarcasm..
it isnt from Bride and Prejudice..that still is from "Kyun Ho Gaya Na"..it released last summer in India..

I know what she has been telling in the Western media...which is very hypocritical of her. She doesnt even mention her boyfriend, which by the way, is the man in that screen cap. THey have been going steady for a while.

Is there a difference between Bollywood and Indian movies or are they the same? I thought in Bollywood Movies that there isn't kissing.

Erzengel said:
Is there a difference between Bollywood and Indian movies or are they the same? I thought in Bollywood Movies that there isn't kissing.

(Before I state anything...I am in no way a Bollywood expert, but it is one of my guilty pleasures :p)

Bollywood is the unofficial name of the Indian film industry...as a matter of fact few of the top stars take offense to that name...
As for the sex and kissing in their films...up until late 90s it was a big taboo in the industry...however, today thanks to globalization and the MTV pop culture.,...the Indian viewers are more open to kissing and a PG-13 sex scene here and there. :p

Indians are generally virgins until they get married. It is not customary for Indian women to have pre-marital sex, and is generally frowned upon.

unknownshhuser said:
First off she still is very much in Indian films and secondly...about the kissing...

still7.jpg

That is from one of her Bollywood movies from last year...

I heard that part was edited in some way to make it seem like she kissed but really they didn't. She was in another movie called "Taal" where it appeared like she kissed the main actor but it was just camera tricks and it was really on the side of the mouth.

But anyways about her being a virgin, she hasn't come out and said she is one. She just has a squeaky clean Bollywood image to uphold so I think it's assumed that she's the Big V but who really knows. Just like how Tom Cruise has a media-enhanced facade to uphold even though it's starting to appear like a few of his screws may be loose.

Quite opposite sides of the spectrum, her and Eva. Quite ironic actually.

Eva Longoria is way hotter, she is latin like my other favorite Jessica Alba, I don't know who that Aishwarya Rai is.

Not that it matters but this poll has a few hours left.

Rai needs to be appear in Maxim or something, or she'll never win a "hottie" tournament..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"