Hotties Round 1: Match 12 - Aishwarya Rai vs. Eva Longoria (VOTE NOW)

blind_fury said:
You do realize no matter how many pics you post, Rai's still gonna lose. :p

I get some satisfaction knowing that I can make sure Eva won't make it past the next round. :p

Kingfish said:
Maybe it just proves the trend that the better looking girl is winning.

Seriously, Aishwarya does not look good in the pictures in this thread.

Obvioulsy in your own opinion.

But look at every match? When has the "unknown" girl come out on top? It's either the newest "it" girl or the more popular one. The only exception is when you throw in the comic fan aspect like Erica.

ok you it got super..buahahahahahaha.Aishwarya is pretty,and those eyes wow,but some of these pics that shes in... well make her look unattractive. one pic looks great then two more she looks funny... etc

3638.jpg

Rai isnt hot shes more of a classic beauty, since this is a "hotties" poll I have to vote for Eva, who is so hot, it hurts at times...

Maroch said:
about rai: how can someone look so different in every pic she takes. i suspect cloning's afoot. but then again i suspect a lot of things.

Yep, she's got clones...:D

Have a look at how many upcoming movies Rai is going to be in.

who will win this contest, eva

who would win a fist fight, rai. i bet eva hits hard but rai's got on so much make up that her face is slippery and non of the punches would solidly connect.

eva would get tired and rai will finish her off by slitting her throat with a bollywood dvd.

Rai so more prettier. Eva to me is good on Desprete Housewives, but in real life she seems skanky.

SweetPrima said:
Rai so more prettier. Eva to me is good on Desprete Housewives, but in real life she seems skanky.

rai is like rye bread... one step up from white bread... nah just kidding

This one was really tough for me. I like them both. I voted for Aishwarya Rai because I prefer taller women to shorter women. Both are hot as Hell, and don't have to take a backseat to anyone.

Someone should stick a fork in this one, it's practically a done deal and not even close, unfortunately.

SweetPrima said:

A woman being comfortable with her body and her sexuality hardly makes her skanky.

Stormyprecious said:
A woman being comfortable with her body and her sexuality hardly makes her skanky.

To me telling everyone how you enjoy having sex and masterubation in an interview is skanky. I never said she was skanky by the way she dressed.

SweetPrima said:
To me telling everyone how you enjoy having sex and masterubation in an interview is skanky. I never said she was skanky by the way she dressed.

Apparently that STILL means she's a strong and free woman who has been able to break free from the prude lives many women live:rolleyes: :up:

I think after Christina Aquielara(sp?) started that trend by finishing every interview off with her little "I'm a strong and bold woman...people shouldn't hide their sexuality and by releasing it, you're a powerful individual." bull****, every other actress started mouthing off how wonderful it was to use a ***** and NOT have a boyfriend.

*sighs*

I think thes "I'm comfortable and want everyone to know that I have sex!" speeches are a fad...like Kabbalah.

SweetPrima said:

I didn't say you did, a woman's sexuality is her own business, it doesn't warrent attacks either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"