Hotties Round 1: Match 12 - Aishwarya Rai vs. Eva Longoria (VOTE NOW)

Super_Ludacris said:
still can't decide

You don't have to vote today. I'm sure if you wait Jolie_Mendez is going to flood this thread with pics of Aishwarya. Then decide.

gm_l5.jpg

evalongoria005.jpg

I voted Rai, She is an exquisitly exotic beauty. I have dated any number of girls that looked like Eva, here in Miami

Erzengel said:
You don't have to vote today. I'm sure if you wait Jolie_Mendez is going to flood this thread with pics of Aishwarya. Then decide.

Yeah I'll wait till he floods it

I'm going with Eva. Aishwarya Rai has nice eyes but just look at that Miss Universe paunch of hers...

0251.jpg

Somebody needs an "abdominizer" or "ab roller". :p

abroller.jpg

Wait which one are you voting for or are you just a fan of both?

(searching for more rai pix)

here are some eva with darth vader pix

he16st.jpg

he29xd.jpg

i have no clue who i want to win they are both gorgeous!!!

oh well more pix comin up.....

At least you are honest.

Equint77 said:
I'm gonna have to put this competition on smash by posting Longoria pics all day today.

I endorse this man on his quest. :up:

Ole! :xmen:

EDIT: She's with Darth Vader ... :eek:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :( ;)

Jolie I think you can concenttrate on Aishwarya becaues I think Eva is covered by the other posters.

yea i posted a few eva already and some of mine have already been posted so i guess i'll stick with rai :p

this is a really tough decision..i'll eeni meeni mini mo the 4th day

1big.jpg

Jolie.. I could always use help with the Eva pics...
:D

by then ur ote wont really matter jolie.

Seriously these are the worst pics of Aishwarya EV-ER!! They're all taken from the 90s...look how dark and dated her make-up looks. I'm gonna find some good ones.

TheDevilwithin said:
by then ur ote wont really matter jolie.

Not necessarily. A couple matches the women won by 2 votes. Every vote does count. :cool:

I didn't even look at the Pix...my utter hate for the fugly beaver known as Eva ugloria did her in... :mad:

"Low-down, snobby, hootchie ma-ma"!

Anyways, Ash is dreamy!

Equint77 said:
1big.jpg

Jolie.. I could always use help with the Eva pics...
:D

Don't do it Joe...don't do it!

One minute you think it's harmless fun and the next you're sucked in a smorel win of pic demands and death threats from discruntal (and yet to register ;)) posters who hate that chick with a passion! :p

Anyways, I've seen what you can do and it scares me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"