Hotties Round 1: Match 12 - Aishwarya Rai vs. Eva Longoria (VOTE NOW)

Superman4ever said:
Don't do it Joe...don't do it!

One minute you think it's harmless fun and the next you're sucked in a smorel win of pic demands and death threats from discruntal (and yet to register ;)) posters who hate that chick with a passion! :p

Anyways, I've seen what you can do and it scares me...

Jolie Loves the Longoria... :D

Equint77 said:

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO....

YOU...you evil monster! YOU SUCKED HER INTO YOUR TRAP...

Damn you...damn you all to bad place!

*rips shirt open, while dramatic music (preferably the William's Superman theme) plays in the background*

"I'm coming for you Joe..." :hyper:

Equint77 said:

See when I see that, I think Angelina Jolie and Eva Longoria together in a lesbian romp...........that's not a bad image at all

Super_Ludacris said:
See when I see that, I think Angelina Jolie and Eva Longoria together in a lesbian romp...........that's not a bad image at all

I should start a thread on that topic but it'll be shut down within seconds..

Super_Ludacris said:

Actually I'd like to see that...:o... :yellow:

As much as I b***h about how everyone seems to vote on who's more famous I'm impresssed that only 3 matches so far have been blow outs. :)

Erzengel said:
As much as I b***h about how everyone seems to vote on who's more famous I'm impresssed that only 3 matches so far have been blow outs. :)

Superficiality :up: :up: :up: :up:

Eva.

I had to use eenie,meenie,miney,moe. They're both equally beautiful for me.

Darthkush said:
Eva.

I had to use eenie,meenie,miney,moe. They're both equally beautiful for me.

There you go Jolie since he did the sam ething you wanted to do vote Aishwarya to even it out. :)

This isn't a fair competion.Both ladies have different builts and different type of attractiveness.
Ash will win only coz she is facially more prettier than Eva.

Eva has a killer body though.

Aishwarya Rai :up::up:
ais195v.jpg

i think eva is all around more prettier. :confused:

Plus all Ash pics are so digitally altered! Isn't there any 'normal' picture of her available?!

Phantasm said:
This isn't a fair competion.Both ladies have different builts and different type of attractiveness.
Ash will win only coz she is facially more prettier than Eva.

Eva has a killer body though.

Eva is more well known and since this thread has started has maintained a lead. She also has more revealing shots something Ashiwarya doesn't really do.

Eva gets my vote for those sexy eyebrows. It really just screams, ---you know.. :o

i'm glad to see people liked my pix :( :(

hmm maybe you should start that thread and see how long it goes like that alba on fire one!

It would get merged with that hotties woman thread.

but see how long it goes... ;)

come on for the gentlemen of the thread....

i'll support the pix ;)

Phantasm said:
Plus all Ash pics are so digitally altered! Isn't there any 'normal' picture of her available?!

here are a few...
5uk6mg

5uk6q9

5uk6qx

5uk6rs

mmm i'm going to go with eva longoria because i have a thing for latino girls hence my name

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"