Sequels How about A venom Spinoff movie?

C

cuzz85

People would not have to wait three years to see the next chapter of each series. Topher looks similar to tobey so in age and venoms design is close enough to spidermans that it wil get kids to see it? Most of my little cosyns like venom a lot more than spiderman. I think that it will be done. Look they made an electra movie, it can happen.would you go see it in between spiderman 4 and 5?:)

It probably wouldn't make sense,and it doesn't help that you're using Elektra to support your argument.

i love the venom comic series alot, and it would be very very awesome to get a movie of it. Brock is awesome!! But, I doubt it would happen.

I used the example of the Electra movie because it was terrible and it was made. Spiderman movies are hugely successfull and studios will want to make money from a charater that is as cool as spiderman or even more. look their making a worine movie and a magneto movie. Venom will get made into his own franchise and rival spiderman. Executives want to make money and venom is big money.:up:

I doubt Venom will have his own movie I doubt it

It depends on what Sony wants to do with the character in the long run. It took them long enough to get the character since New Line held the rights for a while.

No way! I hate when they do spinoffs. I'm pissed that they're even doing a wolverine or magneto movie. And electra, jeez, don't even get me started. Most of those characters, while exciting in their place, are lost and ultimately lame without their counterparts.

Venom never even worked as a spin-off character in the comics. On film, it'd be even worse.

I'd actually like to see this happen. It'd be an excuse to get carnage into a movie. They could have it rated R, it'd be like an adult version of Spider-Man.

But who would direct it?It is possible because Venom is so popular and the thought of a Magneto movie never crossed my mind.

I'd like to see one, and yes have carnage in it and maybe even tobey maguire spider-man cameo.

They would have to pay Tobey big $,small chance of that happening.

cuzz85 said:
People would not have to wait three years to see the next chapter of each series. Topher looks similar to tobey so in age and venoms design is close enough to spidermans that it wil get kids to see it? Most of my little cosyns like venom a lot more than spiderman. I think that it will be done. Look they made an electra movie, it can happen.would you go see it in between spiderman 4 and 5?:)

Hi, I'm LarryLegend. You may remember me from the SM3 Forum and the Spider-Man Comics Forum. I'm here today to talk to you about an illness thats affecting millions of message board users around the world, its called n00bitis. The above post is an example of what happens to those affected by this illness. Don't let it happen to you, play safe. ;)

This is actualy a good idea. And i hate it when people start resorting to the imature "oh your a noob, get lost noob" stuff. It just makes you sound like a dick.

It would not be as good as a movie as you think it would.

I don't know. A Venom Spinoff would be good, but you would need Spidey in it, and thats where the problem is. Plus, they should finish the 6 Spidey movies before they even think about it.

Venom by nature could not be done justice if it was sequel with a PG-13 rating.....

Nah, that wouldnt be any good, and anyway what's a Venom movie without Spider-Man/Peter Parker? I'm not sure Maguire would do it, especially if he does more SM movies... :s

I'd totally love to see it.... but I don't think it'll ever happen.

It'd obviously be a tricky movie to pull off --- you have to make a character like Venom the protagonist without making him a hero, if you get my meaning, which is where the old limited series' failed. Venom can see himself as some kind of protector, that's fine and part of the character, but it has to be clear that he's honestly just a hypocritical lunatic in self-denial.

But I'll admit, the real reason I'd be looking forward to the movie would be to see Carnage in action, anyway. :D ;)

Spider-man could be in it, but not parker....eg: spidey in costume as cameo or some parts trying to stop venom as a minor sub plot to the overal film.....Tobey could always provide the voice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"