Sequels Spiderman 4-6

nolan's roll'n

Superhero
Reaction score
At the end of spiderman 3 I want them to plant seeds, like they did in spiderman 2. I want to have the lizard, carnage, and electro in spiderman 4, even though I doubt carnage will ever be in spiderman movie, especially cause the spiderman movies are for almost young and old audiences. In spiderman 5 I'd like too see Topher come back (if venom was a success), carnage, rhino, and a cameo of vulture. In spiderman 6 I want to see kraven the hunter, scorpion, vulture, chameoleon, and mysterio. If they atleast plant the seeds in at the end of spiderman 3, I'll be happy. But what's the point of that? Because they're wrapping up a trilogy and everyone signed on just for spiderman 3. I've heard news from a long time ago that Sony wants six spiderman movies. They can keep the same cast and get a director who's used to making darker movies and he could make the spiderman film series for an older audience. That way they could put villains like carnage in the next trilogy. Anyway three villains are good for every movie because I didn't like how spiderman has previously only had one in each movie. Anyone agree?

Well if Venom ends in 3 I want.
4 - Lizard, Scorpion
5 - Electro (Hobgoblin maybe), Mysterio
6 - Carnage

Hobgoblin,
Venom,
Lizard,
Ware-wolf by Night,
Green Goblin,
Doc Ock,

These are all the most likely so far to be upcoming villians in the future sequals or make there return.

I'm sure poeple think I'm crazy about Doc Ock but I'll bet money that the arms aill some how keep him alive, they just need a little jump start.

Secondary possibilities that haven't been set up yet.

Scorpion
Electro
Hydro-man
Mysterio
Vulture
Kraven the Hunter ( last choice )
Carnage

4.Lizard and Electro
5.Scorpion and Mysterio
6.Carnage?

4- Lizard, Venom
5- Black Cat, King Pin, Sinister Six- Mysterio, Scorpion, Electro, Hop Goblin, Vulture, Kraven (Notable Mentions: Chameleon, Rhino, Shocker, Man Wolf, Dock Ock)
6- Carnage

I GOT THIS info from the spider-man writers

spider-man 3-sandman,green goblin 2:gg:,venom:venom:
spider-man 4-venom:venom:,carnage
spider-man 5-mysterio,electro,lizzard
spider-man 6-kraven,vulture
spider-man 7-sinister six
spider-man 8-hobgoblin
spider-man 9-rhino,jakal,chamelion
spider-man 10-shocker,electro
spider-man 11-scorpion,rhino

What did you do to make them give you this info? How did you contact them?

nolan's roll'n said:
What did you do to make them give you this info? How did you contact them?

IN A WAY I WORK WITH THEM
AND I CAN'T TELL YOU WERE I GOT THEM SORRY:((CONFIDENTIAL)

This is pretty good info. Ock, thanks for informing us if it's true. The only thing I don't really beleive is true is Carnage in Spiderman 4. It'll be cool if it's true but I doubt we'll ever see Carnage in a Spiderman movie, however ( to ensure the franchise stays kid friendly)a cameo would be nice.

I wants Spider-Man 3 to be the last chapter of the franchise.

by the way its not were-wolf its MAN-WOLF (Jamiesons son)

anyways the next sequels should focus on bringing in the Sinister 6. so the 6 in spiderman 6 represents the sinister 6. between now and then we should see Lizard, Eletro, the return of Dock Ock, Hobgoblin etc etc... Kraven the Hunter is lame. so is Mysterio. so is Beetle. but i can see Rhino coming in. what i would really like to see is Spidey and some allies like they did in the 70's cartoons with Iceman and that Fire chic. or maybe Daredevil or something. turn it into something like X-Men. multiple superheroes vs. multiple villains.

Ock said:

spider-man 8-hobgoblin

u got that from the writers... riiiiiight

anyways i forgot about Scorpion. but most importanly we should get Doc Ock back. bring back Alfred Molina...Raimi...

Since I'm not making the movies, I don't have a specific plan in mind.... but there is a few villains I'd definitely expect and want to see in the next 3 movies.

For the major ones - The Lizard is a must. Definitely wanna see Vulture and Electro. Maaaybe Scorpion, Kraven and/or Mysterio depending on how they play them off. Either way I'd hope to see at least most of these guys before the sixth movie, so by the time SM6 rolls around, we can also bring back Doc Ock and get a kickass Sinister Six grand finale. ;)

On a personal note... I also want to see Rhino in a cameo role. Opening action scene of a movie or something, but in any case it'd be a cool touch.

actually carnage has a great chance.spiderman+venom=carnage.you have to realize the symbiote might make an appearence.

need carnage sometime...nd film shud be bumped up to a 15 for it! but i doubt it, as its all about making money..

Ock said:

spider-man 8-hobgoblin

this has got to be the dumbest list... one you dont know the writers quit lying. the final spiderman movie has to be big and they aint gonna end it with rhino and scorpion... 11 movies? they havent planned for 11 movies. you said this in the other thread, quit lying. i can make some fanciful list too. you have rhino, jackal, and chameleon in one movie. who wants to see that.... dont even say that they write 11 scripts cuz they dont. they dont know who spiderman 5 villains will be. they might not know who Spiderman 4 villains will be if there aint a cliffhnager in 3. stop lying, no one believes you and if they do they believe almost anything

nolan's roll'n said:
This is pretty good info. Ock, thanks for informing us if it's true. The only thing I don't really beleive is true is Carnage in Spiderman 4. It'll be cool if it's true but I doubt we'll ever see Carnage in a Spiderman movie, however ( to ensure the franchise stays kid friendly)a cameo would be nice.

dont believe him...

I would really like to see one of the movies have black cat, similar to how she was represented in the Spiderman TAS. Testing her powers breaking and entering and fighting spiderman, and then end up by his side fighting the major villian of said movie. I think it'd be neat. Plus, they can never have too much drama and love triangles, AMIRITE?... right?

Spencer9 said:
this has got to be the dumbest list... one you dont know the writers quit lying. the final spiderman movie has to be big and they aint gonna end it with rhino and scorpion... 11 movies? they havent planned for 11 movies. you said this in the other thread, quit lying. i can make some fanciful list too. you have rhino, jackal, and chameleon in one movie. who wants to see that.... dont even say that they write 11 scripts cuz they dont. they dont know who spiderman 5 villains will be. they might not know who Spiderman 4 villains will be if there aint a cliffhnager in 3. stop lying, no one believes you and if they do they believe almost anything
ok calm down now.
you say that is the worst list ever... well i agree but when you got rami directing the movies and picking the scripts thats gonna happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"