Sequels Spiderman 4-6

Well originally I'd have had the symbiote story fill out much of 4-6 with the Osborne legacy filling out 1-3.
But now that the the Symbiote and Venom have been fast tracked to 3... how about something that would kick my ash but never happen:

Spiderman 4: Spiderman is a public sensation(as seen in the parade celebration sometime during 3). Things are going relatively well for him. Cue Miles Warren. The Jackal. Along with Curt Connors. The Lizard. Both, professors at his college. Peter can be tied to both of them- perhaps helping Connors with his experiments, with Warren being obsessed with Spiderman and/or Peter's love interest via the comics. The Lizard is the more prominent BANG villian of the film, but Warren/Jackal have a more ominous doom about them. Via some experiment, Warren creates a Parker Clone.. showing up for the finale and final battle of the film. Spiderman Vs Spiderman. Explosion occurs,"surviving" spidey dumps the other in the smokestacks, returns home.

Spidey 5: Enter Ben Reilly. An interesting way to start the movie off would be following around Peter for a while doing something- eventually stopping some random insertable villian(Rhino, Shocker, etc) - then throwing the viewer completely out of whack by having him see Peter with surviving love interest(whether it's MJ or Gwen, only time will tell with 3). A deformed Jackal/Warren can return for revenge, Who is the real Peter Parker can be played out back and forth, Kaine could come into the picture and bust some serious ash. Peter blamed for some crime that Kaine commited. Also, feature some kind of ominous Osborn relevance- like the anniversary of death or something. Also... a baby is on the way. The Jackal bites the dust in a final confrontation with some more second tier villians for hire or other spiderclones vs a united Kaine, Scarlet, and Peter. Last scene? Peter is clone. And Ben is the real Peter.

Spidey 6: Lives are in shambles. MJ/Gwen(love interest) has to come to grips with loving 2 different but the same men- one she was with for the beginning, the other she was with for the recent past. Peter can't handle being a clone. Ben is liberated but still strangely empty, sad. More Osborn relevance. Several villians of choice show up(any), perhaps knowing more than the average joe shmoe should about Spidey's life. As tension rises and the Parker's don't know what to do, the Revelations storyline is played out with some villian pawns, building towards a climax in which all the important players are assembled somewhere important- like the Bugle. A surviving Norman Osborn reveals himself and a showdown begins between Scarlet and Peter vs the Goblin. The chest scar revealed and healing factor, etc. Ben dies saving Peter, Goblin reveals his part in all the clone madness. Peter is the real deal after all. Peter has goblin detained and arrested/takes a big step and kills him. Goes off with love interest to have baby. The end.

I've narrowed it down, from five villains to three or four.

Spiderman 4
Venom, Carnage, Shocker, Rhino

Spiderman 5
Kraven, The Lizard, Hydro-Man

Spiderman 6
Electro, Scorpion, Vulture

I think its going to end at Spiderman 4. And I think that spiderman 4 woulkd have lizzard in it.

GhostRider5006 said:
I think its going to end at Spiderman 4. And I think that spiderman 4 woulkd have lizzard in it.

:confused: Why stop at 4? At least make a 5th and 6th.

Lizard kraven and venom4 if he survives 3. Elecro mysterio5 carnage6:spidey: :venom: :sym:

lizard855 said:
Lizard kraven and venom4 if he survives 3. Elecro mysterio5 carnage6:spidey: :venom: :sym:
it would be cool to see venom in spiderman4 if he lives but thats up to sam.

My other idea's are 4 lizard kraven manspider 5 scorpion manwolf 6 electro mysreio ock shocker rhino vulture ( sinester six)

Spider-Kurt! said:
Spider-Man 5- Rodrick Kingsley gets MJ her first movie role. While filming, a special effect goes terribly wrong. Fortunately Spider-Man interveens and saves to day. The film's director (Sam Raimi) fires the stunt coordintor Quinten Beck(Bruce Cambell) whose carelessness nearly hurt somebody.

Amazing after seeing Spider-Man in action, the director scraps his original idea of doing a movie about a supernatural hero named Mysterio and decides to do a Spider-Man movie instead. Spider-Man accepts and Beck vows revenge on the director,Spider-Man and the rest of the cast.
Hmmm:wow:

I think Tobey would come back for one more, later down the road. I think Sam Raimi is going to take a couple years off from Spider-man, I'd say about 3-4 years. Will Sony wait that long...no way!!!! So it will get the same Batman treatment, and another director and cast will move in.

Who are the villians going to be for 4? I'd have to say...

Lizard
Black Cat
and probably Mysterio

The Lizard and Mysterio are the only two Super famous villians left. After that it could be who ever for 5 & 6. That's too far ahead to even guess right now.

So it's these villians for Spider-man 4...Lizard, Mysterio, and Black Cat.

Black Cat is a definite, she been put off twice now, was supposed to be in 2, then 3. Spidey needs a Super Villianess. You don't believe me, look at T3. I hope they do her justice though.

I think this movie Spider-man 4-6 you see down parts.

Spider-man 4 Green Goblin 2, Venom, Carnge, and Lizard. in 2010

Spider-man 5 Lizard, Hobgoblin, Rhino and Black Cat? in 2013

Spider-man 6 Hydro-Man, Electro and Green goblin 2???? in 2016

:csad:

spiderartist said:
I think this movie Spider-man 4-6 you see down parts.

Spider-man 4 Green Goblin 2, Venom, Carnge, and Lizard. in 2010

Spider-man 5 Lizard, Hobgoblin, Rhino and Black Cat? in 2013

Spider-man 6 Hydro-Man, Electro and Green goblin 2???? in 2016

:csad:
There will never be another Goblin after Harry...Raimi isn't a repeat villian hack...plus it would be too confusing. Harry was the GG2 in the comics and he isn't it in SM3 so there will be no GG2. If you want another Goblin it would more than likely be Hobgoblin but like I say...there are better villains than repeating Goblin every film.

Spider-Man 4: Lizard, Electro...2009
Spider-Man 5: Kraven, Shocker, maybe set up the Sinister Six...2014
Spider-Man 6: Sinister Six, if not then Scorpion, maybe Venom/Carnage, and Mysterio

SPIDER-MAN 4:

- Venom (main)
- Carnage (main)
- Black Cat (love interest/thief)

After the events in Spider-Man 3, Eddie Brock has been sent to prison, where he meets his inmate Cletus Kasady. In a sudden turn of events, the alien symbiote returns to Brock, releashing Venom once more. However, as Brock escapes, a fragment of symbiote remains behind and attaches itself to Kasady, creating the murderous Carnage.

Home life for Peter Parker isn't going so smoothly. Being engaged to MJ isn't as easy as he thought. And when he goes to investigate a recent string of robberies, Spider-Man runs into the Black Cat. The two begin a flirtatious relationship, which Peter ultimately hides from MJ, causing a rift in their relationship.

SPIDER-MAN 5

-
Electro (main)
- Silvermane (mastermind)
- Scorpion (secondary)

During a fight with several of Silvermane's (NY's #1 crimelord) thugs, Spider-Man causes the damaging of several power cables. As a result, Max Dillion, a repair man, is electrocuted and turned into the monstrous Electro.

Silvermane, who has recently obtained a growing hatred for the wall crawler, hires Scorpion, a man with the powers of a spider's natural enemy.

With Silverman and Scorpion gunning for his head and with Electro using his new found powers for personal gain, Spider-Man faces his greatest challenge yet.

-------

Spider-Man 4 is great idea (if the cast comes back), but with a lack of interesting characters, Spider-Man 5 is pushing it.

Spider-man 4-6??

Really? Venom is over!! What could possibly top the Venom/Dark Spider-man arc?

Don't kill the seriies, let it go down in history as the best Superhero series of all time. Well in close competition to the new Batman series..and Superman was good too...

Eternalzero said:
Spider-man 4-6??

Really? Venom is over!! What could possibly top the Venom/Dark Spider-man arc?

Don't kill the seriies, let it go down in history as the best Superhero series of all time. Well in close competition to the new Batman series..and Superman was good too...

Never superman maybe batman but Spiderman will be the greatest super hero movies ever.

I say Tobey only does one more Spider film, if any. I made a new list of villians, but you can only pick 2...Lizard is a given, but who is next?

Lizard - Been hinting with Dr. Connors in 3 films now. He's at the top of the list. Mutation has finally been introduced in part 3 with Venom. He's next!!!

Electro - Big possibility, like Sandman, he can manipulate something. In his case, electricity. Think of the Emperor in Return of the Jedi giving Luke a shocking of his life. Electro can taunt Spidey until the very end.

Black Cat - Female heroine/thief, Spidey hasn't had a female villian.

Scorpion - Visually interesting, like Doc Ock.

Mysterio - Popular villian in Spidey's world. He can mess with Peter's mind, put Peter in an insane asylum. Would be interesting seeing Peter go crazy.

Rhino - The Mr. T of villians, big, bulky, and STRONG!!!

Carnage - Most likely not, too close to Venom, and the picture would be a heavy R/NC-17 rating. Not going to happen any time SOON. Maybe in future Spider-man movies in the year 2021, with new actors and all.

kansas boy said:
I say Tobey only does one more Spider film, if any. I made a new list of villians, but you can only pick 2...Lizard is a given, but who is next?

Lizard - Been hinting with Dr. Connors in 3 films now. He's at the top of the list. Mutation has finally been introduced in part 3 with Venom. He's next!!!

Electro - Big possibility, like Sandman, he can manipulate something. In his case, electricity. Think of the Emperor in Return of the Jedi giving Luke a shocking of his life. Electro can taunt Spidey until the very end.

Black Cat - Female heroine/thief, Spidey hasn't had a female villian.

Scorpion - Visually interesting, like Doc Ock.

Mysterio - Popular villian in Spidey's world. He can mess with Peter's mind, put Peter in an insane asylum. Would be interesting seeing Peter go crazy.

Rhino - The Mr. T of villians, big, bulky, and STRONG!!!

Carnage - Most likely not, too close to Venom, and the picture would be a heavy R/NC-17 rating. Not going to happen any time SOON. Maybe in future Spider-man movies in the year 2021, with new actors and all.
The ones mentioned here along with Kraven the Hunter, the Chameleon, the Hobgoblin and the Shocker are just about all of the possible villians I feel possibly might appear in some capacity.

Kraven and the Lizard (especially Liz) are the ones I most expect followed by Electro and the Scorpion.

Looks as if I was wrong about Sony. They're going right into 4, although we'll have to wait 3 years again. Maybe they might get smart and film parts 4and 5 together. These actors aren't getting any younger you know!

We'll have to see.

Lizard is definitely going to be in 4. No, I don't have proof, just trust me for now. It's in my sig...Lizard, Black Cat and ???

Not too sure about Mysterio though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"