How about: Batman vs Batman ["multiverse"]

Dean Smart

Civilian
Reaction score
I don't know whether this sounds good, but I got very excited at recent news of Michael Keaton's Batman reprisal for the upcoming Flash movie [!!].
I have always had a "spine tingling" at the prospect of Michael's reprising of this iconic role; not least when I bought Birdman on DVD, and it struck am emotional chord [!].

The issue I have had with the past ten years' worth of superhero movies has essentially come down to this:
We already "love"/"hate" our heroes/villains, so please stop repackaging their "back-stories" as though we're elderly folk with dementia [!].

On a "left field" context, how about telling the stories "back-to-front"; in the sense that we see our "hero"/"villain" looking directly to the audience and telling us "my side of my story!" [Just imagine wrestler Sting ... versus "Sting" from the multiverse; who has taken issue with his "selling out to WWE just to accredit his inclusion into their precious "Hall Of Fame!" "Ultimate Warrior", anyone ... ?!!]

Finally, how they effectively reduced Hulk to the "comically excruciatingly constipated" reinvention of "SHREK" in Infinity Wars was for me the "final **** you" to true HULK fans; and the person responsible should be offered a "guest appearance" in a proper rendition of HULK movie, to be squashed in its opening scene ... [!].

Please do not take my comments as being offensive. I am autistic, and speak from a source of raw-emotion when these sources of imagination are "bastardised for a commercial manipulation agenda" [!].
Dean Smart [England]

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"