• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How are you going to experience this movie.

HELL YEAH *****ES!!!!

I just won tickets to the premiere screening on my country on monday @ 7pm...whoooooooooo hooooooooooooo

I'm running around the room right now.

:trans:

i miss midnight showings how come all the movies are having an much earlier showing? some1 pleez explain this

"I'm going stoned out of my mind" should have been an option. :woot:

well i about 3 hrs i will be going with 9 friends to the movies to watch transformers, nothing special, the movie will bring the magic. lol

july 3 , morning 8am, wake up and shower. 9am wear most transformers clothes till late night drink beers then go see TRANSFORMERS yahoo!!

i can't wait hurry days please

OMG TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! :D :wow: :D

I AM GOING TO LINE UP AT NOON!!! (Probably just by myself though) :(

Well, but I am a HUGE Transformers fan so I DON'T care what other think!!!

And I am going to bring a Boombox. Yeah, I am gonna listen to Ludacris's "ROLLOUT"!!! And, other songs that also has Transformers themes... Like songs that Mention "Optimus Prime", "Megatron"... "Soundwave" And, Of course the Transformers Theme Techo Remixes + the Soundwave breakdance. Maybe I will DO my own Remix, put together Many of these songs together in a Transformers Theme.

HELL YEA, YO, I AM GONNA DISTURB THE PEACE, YO!!!

Plus, all the new songs from the Transformers soundtrack, I DON'T like a lot of the Rock songs, but I am going to play it anyway cuz it's Transformers related. I will NOT buy this Garbage album! I will download it Only!

At the line, If I Spot HOT girls. I am gonna ask for their Phone #s, so I can go see Transformers with them in the Future! And, I am gonna ask for some LOVE, BABY!!! NO Hotties can resist a Transformers Geek!!!

GOD, I SO CAN'T WAIT BABY!!!THE URGE IS SO INTENSE!!! I AM SO AROUSED!!! I AM GONNA GO GET READY NOW!!! SEE YOU AFTER ORGASM!!!!!
:trans: :trans: :trans:

haha

j/k

I hope to find a t-shirt at wal-mart that I can wear when I see the movie.

JediXAngel should be banned from the colour red :whatever:

Lol, either way I hope you peeps have a great time. Remember leave your brains at home, it helps to enjoy the experience, it worked for me.

A movie that requires you to leave your brain at home in order to enjoy it, can't be a good Movie. Unless it's called Kung Pow.

It's all about the pretty lights, not much else.

Guys, I won't say leave your brains at home, but bring along that kid inside you who loved the series and felt for each character.

Watch the movie as a kid (I'm in my 30s). I guarantee you'll feel goosebumps within the first few seconds. I did and I wanted to leap out of my chair and cheer.

Enjoy yourselves and let's hear about it tomorrow :)

I'm just going to be nonchalant when I see this.
I'll go with a couple of my buddies, and enjoy this tonight.

I'll probably see Optimus Prime himself, watching it right next to me. :dry:

I can't wait to see the movie. I'm going with a group of about 9 to the 8:00 showing tonight.:word:

Reality: I will be finished a nice big burger from Cheeseburger in Paradise. I will enjoy the movie with friends.

Geno's Weird World: I will be wearing two oven mitts with warmers packets in them, I would sit and frictionize my nips and janglies. I would also have a hot girl whipping me with Salmon Steaks.

:trans: Go JOE!

I just finished doing my own hand drawn TF tshirt. It's a half half logo with autobots and decepticon, split in half. At the bottom in blue and movie font i put 7-2-7 and the logos are black. Not super professional but i like it and imo it looks good! :D

Im going to see it now and i'm wearing the shirt. If you guys want i'll post a picture of it later on. :)

THIS IS WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN I SEE IT ....
doyou.gif

I swear to God if I see anyone doing any of this **** when I go see this movie I'm going to take my entourage of guys and beat them senseless. :o

I swear to God if I see anyone doing any of this **** when I go see this movie I'm going to take my entourage of guys and beat them senseless. :o

LOL! You sir are a pary pooper! At least i got a hot gf that will make it ok for me to wear a homemade tshirt, lol. Well partialy at least :oldrazz:

I've never been a big fan of TF, so that's why the only thing, which i will do is to go with my brother to check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"