How can i see my messages and alerts?

MewMewTwo

Civilian
Reaction score
Hello, so i am pretty new in this forum and i havent been able to come into it as often as i want to, so i some notifications but when i clicked on it the menu quickly dissapeared and the notifications too, now i cannot see the alerts to what people wrote about my comments and that kind of thing, how can i see them?

The upper right hand corner will have a little flag next to the mail symbol and your username. Mousing over it will let you "show all" previous alerts.

But that only shows me the most recent alerts, i cannot see anything past yesterday :/ I cannot even see my comments in threads.

But that only shows me the most recent alerts, i cannot see anything past yesterday :/ I cannot even see my comments in threads.
When you hover over the flag and the alerts box appears, at the bottom left corner of the box is a 'show all' button. Click on that and you should get the lot (over several pages).

Yes, but it only shows the most recent alerts, and the notifications from yesterday are already being replaced with today notifications.
I was out several weeks and i wanted to return to the threads i commented to see how the debate went, but they are nowhere to be found.
There is really no way of seeing anything else than the comments i made today and yesterday? What about tomorrow when i want to see the alerts from today? Pretty odd design choice.

Okay, I see what you mean. The only thing I can suggest is that you maybe update your alert preferences so that in future you receive them by Email as well.

Please, help, i am MewMewTwo, i cleaned my cookies and lost the password because i dont remember it, i sent a "reset password" to mi email but i dont remember which one i used to register here!

Please, help, i am MewMewTwo, i cleaned my cookies and lost the password because i dont remember it, i sent a "reset password" to mi email but i dont remember which one i used to register here!

have you logged into all your emails to see where the password reset went to?

No, i am not very organized lol, i sue several emails because i use storage sites to save the stuff from my pc, but anyway this was solved, thanks for asking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"