How long after Spider-man 2 is Spider-man 3?

Josh Bond

Sidekick
Reaction score
Spider-man 2 was set 2 years after spider-man 1, which was the same time in when it came out.
So dose this mean the Spider-man 3 will be 3 years after spidey 2? I hope not, I would rather it just be a few months.

not confirmed yet, but i am pretty sure there are other specualtion threads on this topic

Actually it takes place not long after Spider-Man 2. I believe Raimi said that in Wizard or something. So, in Spider-Man 3 its still 2004! :eek:

oh my, what is this, the like 3rd or 4th one? jeez. it has been kinda discussed before, but i assume it has been a year at the most, but probably like half a year?

Oh, sorry, I didn't see another thread discussing this. Thanks for the info.

Long enough for Doc Ock to deteriorate in New York harbor:whatever:

^ I think thats about right. Or maybe less since Dr. Conners is still his professor. Unless Peter is taking more classes with Conners. :huh:

Hopefully not long after. It'd be stupid if it were three years and Peter and Harry never made contact. Harry surley would've gotten revenge on Peter within three years.:rolleyes:

Raimi already confirmed that it takes place shortly after Spidey 2.

So- talking about SM timeframes- how long ago from the original was SM2?

long enough for a relationship to be established based on something like marriage

also they simply wouldn't throw a parade for him based on his heroics during the train rescue, especially considering that if he wasn't there, it wouldn't have happened in the first place (a lot different from the tram incident in the first film).

also they simply wouldn't throw a parade for him based on his heroics during the train rescue, especially considering that if he wasn't there, it wouldn't have happened in the first place (a lot different from the tram incident in the first film).

Well, he did stop Ock from destroying the city with his reactor of doom, too. Also, I think he does something to save Gwen Stacy near the beginning of SM-3.

So she organizes the appreciation day for him, based on all he's done for the city. Being the police Captain's daughter and all.

Anyway, you can't blame Spider-Man for the evil actions of the villains. Goblin did what he did to get Spider-Man's attention. So you could also blame Spider-Man for that, too. If he had agreed to join Goblin, that would not have happened. Same as if he had just surrendered to Ock, he wouldn't have sped up the train and ripped out the brakes.

nobody knows about the reactor or ock...unless mj told them, i doubt harry would.. :confused:

that actually makes me wonder, how the hell do the police know where to go, or where to pick up mj from???

all very strange...

nobody knows about the reactor or ock...unless mj told them, i doubt harry would..

Of course MJ would have told them. She'd have to give a full statement of her ordeal.

that actually makes me wonder, how the hell do the police know where to go, or where to pick up mj from???

all very strange...

I imagine they followed the direction all the cars and other metallic objects were going. I'm sure as they got closer they saw the warehouse going crazy.

nobody knows about the reactor or ock...unless mj told them, i doubt harry would.. :confused:

all very strange...

Harry telling them is the most likely option, that is if Harry knew at all -- I'm sure he did, though, otherwise how did Spidey find them?

Of course MJ would have told them. She'd have to give a full statement of her ordeal.

I imagine they followed the direction all the cars and other metallic objects were going. I'm sure as they got closer they saw the warehouse going crazy.
two/three big terrorist acts in new york post 9/11 with a similar eyewitness being let go twice???

i'd put that ***** away for life, or hold her for some serious 24-esque questioning methods :o

mah, i'll take your word for it, my lust for realism is taking a strain on my health *cough*

:o

There's been a thread about this matter before, and even Maguire said something about it in an interview; can't remember which, just trust me. He says that only a LITTLE TIME (couple of months) has passed by when the third film begins. The only thing people need to know is that Peter is with MJ, and spider-man is finaly getting good press. That's it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"