How Many More Sequels, And Which Villains Should Appear?

Kirk Langstrom

FRANCINE!!!!
Reaction score
Ok, so we've had Doom (more or less) in the first movie, and will have Silver Surfer (and more than likely, Galactus) in the SECOND movie....

How many more should be made, and what adversaries should the team face?

Personally, i'd like to see a total of five movies, when all is said and done.

1) Doom

2) Galactus/Surfer

3) Negative Zone/Annihilus/Blastarr (and the birth of Franklin)

4) Inhumans

5) Skrulls/Super-Skrull

What would be YOUR choices...?

I don't really care how much of them are made, but I would like Doom to be in more than one. I mean, He fought what one time in the first movie.

weezerspider said:
I don't really care how much of them are made, but I would like Doom to be in more than one. I mean, He fought what one time in the first movie.

This is true. Im sure Doom could be incorporated into ANY of my choices above, so long as the main focus is a villain we havent seen yet. (kind of like what Sam Raimi is doing with Sandman and Green Goblin (2) in his next Spidey flick...

CaptainStacy said:
This is true. Im sure Doom could be incorporated into ANY of my choices above, so long as the main focus is a villain we havent seen yet. (kind of like what Sam Raimi is doing with Sandman and Green Goblin (2) in his next Spidey flick...

They have to do 1 with Doom. If not this one, then 3. Either you have the SS, and Galactus in this one, or the next one, and vise versa with Doom. If they leave Doom hanging, then it will be a travisty to all the faithful fans. If they had done him right 1st time, we wouldn't be having this descussion. However, 4 or 5 would be nice, but could you get the cast to do 1 or 2 more beyond the 3rd ? Because if they can't sign the original cast to any beyond 3, they may as well forget it, because they will be typecast in those rolls. 4 I'd like to see the Frightful 4. 5, Super Skrull.

Carp Man said:
They have to do 1 with Doom. If not this one, then 3. Either you have the SS, and Galactus in this one, or the next one, and vise versa with Doom. If they leave Doom hanging, then it will be a travisty to all the faithful fans. If they had done him right 1st time, we wouldn't be having this descussion. However, 4 or 5 would be nice, but could you get the cast to do 1 or 2 more beyond the 3rd ? Because if they can't sign the original cast to any beyond 3, they may as well forget it, because they will be typecast in those rolls. 4 I'd like to see the Frightful 4. 5, Super Skrull.

I was thinking about The Frightful Four as well...actually, i was thinking about the Black Panther. I almost chose Panther over the Skrulls. What finaly swayed me towards the Skrulls was their LONG history in the comic, and the fact that they've been in way more FF stories than Panther has...

But then it occured to me that Klaw is the Panther's adversary, and that might be a great opportunity to bring in The Frightful Four (Wizard, Klaw, Trapster...and maybe Thundra?)...

That could be a very action-packed movie!

I heard that Panther was under contract to be made by another studio instead of Fox, but i've since heard that studio is no longer in business...it's possible the rights to a Black Panther movie have reverted back to Marvel...

lots and lots and lots more sequels. Bring it on Marvel, (now that you ousted Avi Arad!)

villains? Terrax most definately! And hopefully we can see Morg!!

If FF2 is successful and spwans spin-offs with the SS then i would bet they would try to do the same with FF3 making the In-Humans the most likely bet.

I think it would make sense for F4 to have four movies total, for obvious reasons.

Dynasty said:
If FF2 is successful and spwans spin-offs with the SS then i would bet they would try to do the same with FF3 making the In-Humans the most likely bet.

Hmm, have the Inhumans for FF3, and if it does well, have them spin off into their own movie franchise?

That would be cool, if it happens.

from what jessica alab said in her interview silver sufer is gonna be in it and he will be good/bad but their will be a mystrey bad guy im betting its galactus

I hope it's Galactus but if they don't have Galactus The Silver Surfer Doom and Super Skrill is okay with me.

Oh yeah and I think they should have as many sequels as they want I'll kepep watching unless it goes down hill.

CaptainStacy said:
I was thinking about The Frightful Four as well...actually, i was thinking about the Black Panther. I almost chose Panther over the Skrulls. What finaly swayed me towards the Skrulls was their LONG history in the comic, and the fact that they've been in way more FF stories than Panther has...

But then it occured to me that Klaw is the Panther's adversary, and that might be a great opportunity to bring in The Frightful Four (Wizard, Klaw, Trapster...and maybe Thundra?)...

That could be a very action-packed movie!

I heard that Panther was under contract to be made by another studio instead of Fox, but i've since heard that studio is no longer in business...it's possible the rights to a Black Panther movie have reverted back to Marvel...

I find the Frightful Four, frightful unimpressive, not on bar with other criminal alliances like the Masters of Evil or the Sinister Six. Take the original frightful Four, Wizard is a goof in a pink body suit who thinks his first place science project in grade 6 comes intelligent enough to challenge the FF. Wizard is nothing more than the poor man's Dr. Doom with inferior technology and planning abilities, its only his supreme arrogance that blinds him to the fact of how outmatched he is.

Then there is Trapster, there is two big reasons why he is an idiot, first there's the fact that he is using his adhesives to rob banks and not selling them on the open market and making billions legitimately. The second reason is trying to defeat one of the world's most powerful super hero teams with glue. Wizard should have his head examined for allowing that fool on his team.

Medusa her weapon was super hair, do I need to tell you how lame that is. The only threatening villain on that team was Sandman and he was a Spidey villain.

Thundra and Klaw could be threatening villains, I suppose (though Thundra backstory would need to be simplfied for film) but since the Frightful Four have only four members, they need each member to be as powerful and as intelligent as the opposing FF member. Thundra's strength can keep Thing busy and Klaw's sound constructs can match Invisible Woman's force fields. However Wizard isn't half as smart as Reed, he poses no real intellectual challenge to him and really now, the Trapster's paste gun should pose no threat to the human Torch, who can create super novas. the frightful Four is a good concept, but lame villains like Wizard and Trapster have always held it back.

i think malice and pyscho-man should be involved in the third film

If they make a third film, I think I'd like to see the Puppet Master or perhaps the Mole Man. And, I think Doom should be in all of them as well.

Doom teamed up with Sub-Mariner in one of the early comics, so they could bring him into it possibly. They just might have to work on his costume though. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"