The Kree-Skrull War and Avengers:Operation:Galactic Storm should be made into movies

ron bond 007

Civilian
Reaction score
I'm really into the Marvel characters now like Silver Surfer and the Avengers as much as the DC characters Superman,Batman and Green Lantern. Mostly because they go into to deep space to distant galaxies to fight enemies like the Kree and the Skrull,Galactus and Thanos.

I really loved the Graphic novel The Kree-Skrull War featuring the Avengers and I especially really love The Avengers:Galactic Storm. It had some beautiful space scenes and some spectacular space battles with many ships flying around shooting each other. I was thinking if Kevin Feige wants to make a Marvel Cosmic movie. He should do either The Silver Surfer especially Silver Surfer fighting in the Kree-Skrull War,Guardians of the Galaxy or have the Avengers fight in the Kree-Skrull War in the Andomeda Galaxy or do Galactic Storm and have the Avengers fight the Kree Empire in the Shi'ar Galaxy. That would make excellent space opera-comic book films better than the original Star Wars trilogy or the upcoming Green Lantern trilogy combined.

:woot::yay::hrt::awesome:

I don't know about live action, because I don't know if the studios would risk it (thats all, I like the idea though), but I can see them doing a Marvel movie. Like how DC does movies based on stories, like New Frontier or Superman/Batman: Public Enemies. They could totally do this as an animated movie at Marvel. Then they could do massive space wars and battles and explosions and stuff, unlimited numbers of characters, and storyline.
If they really worked on the animation this could be cool.

I wouldn't mind an animated feature. But I would rather see a live action Avengers film about the Kree-Skrull War and Operation:Galactic Storm. With the way CGI is now both would make an awesome sci-fi/comic book space operas. A film especially about the Kree-Skrull War is long overdue.

:woot::yay::awesome::hrt:

Anybody else besides me want to see a live action movie about the Kree-Skrull War and/or Avengers:Operation:Galactic Storm?

I think the Kree-Skrull War should be the basis for the first Avengers movie. And Operation:Galactic Storm should be the basis for the sequel. The CGI is here and I think the studios can risk it definitely and they would make millions if they are sucsessful and I have a strong feeling they will be.

:woot::hrt::awesome:

I think this should be animated. It would have a better chance of being made that way. But beyond that, for something like this, the color splash of animation would really bring this to life in a way the live-action would never capture. They could even CGI the whole thing like the last TMNT movie. They did that for $30M and it looks fantastic. Plus there would be less squabbling about casting and all that mess.

if marvel ever gets the silver surfer back i would like them to continue the series they had or start a new one. or make a silver surfer movie. im sure if the green lantern is a hit then fox will dust off the silver surfer movie idea.

i would like to see the kree/skrull, not the one with the avengers though. i want to just see the kree and skrull and see how they came to be and how their feud started. later they can do the kree/skrull war story with the avengers. i just want to see 2 cosmic alien races feuding and flying in space ships and alien planets etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"