The Dark Knight Rises How many times have you seen it?

RedSkull

Lord of the Movie Masters
Reaction score
Seen it five times myself. How about you guys?

Saw the movie twice opening weekend. Been debating seeing it a third time but 2 hours and 40 mins is kinda long you know? I really liked the movie and will buy the blu ray day one, but I think I am done with theater viewings.

3 times. I saw it opening day with a few buddies of mine and then the other 2 for the next few weeks with my family

Twice. First time in IMAX, then in a regular theater. I really want to see it again though, but I will wait until the box set.

Five all IMAX. Gunna see it a sixth after watching Battle of Algiers/Metropolis/Doctor Zhivago since I think that would make an interesting viewing experience.

-Vader

I set a new record for myself and have seen it 6 times! Possibly seeing it again on Monday lol

3 times - enough for me until it comes out on dvd/bluray. by then I'll watch the crap out of it. :D

3 times.

First time in IMAX, second time at a crappy theater near my home, third time at nicer theater but regular sized screen.

I will watch it more if my theaters start putting it on their bigger screens again. They stopped since the Bourne movie came out. I was a day late :(.

Five all IMAX. Gunna see it a sixth after watching Battle of Algiers/Metropolis/Doctor Zhivago since I think that would make an interesting viewing experience.

-Vader
Lucky!

2 (IMAX and regular) :)

3 times, a new record for me, beating the previous best of 2 set by TDK!

2 Times, I never see a movie in Theaters more than two times.

Once :csad:

My dad still needs to see it, but he wants to save it for next weekend so we can see The Bourne Legacy tomorrow. Or today, I guess, considering it's 1:21 AM here.

I plan on watching it more, I have become nostalgia since this will be the last of Nolan's Batman. I only saw Batman Begins and the Dark Knight once in theaters.

Five, six soon. Once in IMAX.

Twice (1 IMAX and 1 regular).

Wanted to see it as many times as I saw TDK in theaters (4) but I don't think that's going to happen.

Once. I'm still too depressed now to see it twice. I saw BB 7 times and TDK 3 times in theater.

10 times. Which matches my viewing record with TDK. Today I pass that record with 11th time. 8 times in real IMAX. 1 time in LieMAX. Once in regular theater. Today makes 9 in IMAX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"