The Force Awakens How many times have you seen TFA ?

Saw it for the third time today. :D Probably gonna take a break and wait until the right time my folks want to see it so by that time, it'll be my forth viewing. :o

Seen it once. That's enough for me. I will wait for Blu Ray now.

I've seen it twice. Opening night and then again at the Smithsonian IMAX with laser projectors. WOW, it was amazing to watch in that format.

My 3rd time is probably happening the weekend after next (depending on friend). After that will see how it goes. A 4th might not happen at all but if it does, it will probably be a month or so after the 3rd.

Going for a third time this week or weekend. I don't think I'll go more than 4 times total. My last viewing will probably be right before it leaves IMAX to experience the glory one final time on the big screen. These $16 tickets add up lol.

Just added a 3rd viewing (IMAX 3D). It was amazing, even after the previous 2 times. Something about this movie... it's so re-watchable!

Two times for now.

Saw it for the first time, liked it.

Saw it for the second time, loved it so much!!!

:woot:

At this point once. Will see if I want to go for another trip before it leaves theaters.

Seen it once but would have been twice had it not been sold out on Christmas Day.

Twice, so far. If I really enjoy a movie, I wanna see it at least 2 times at the theater. But it has to be something like Star Wars or Avengers.

While I do love movies like The Martian or Bridge of Spies, I only needed to see those once in the theater.

Same here.

Saw it for the third time tonight. Theater was once again packed, and I had my mom, mom's sister, uncle's wife, my sister, and two of my cousins with me.

Twice. Once on opening weekend Saturday night. Second time on Saturday second weekend matinee on imax.

Once opening night, no desire to see it again...

Take it that you didn't like it then? I have seen it 2 times. First time opening night and felt like it was like a 7.5-8 movie and just new hope 2.0. Second time I loved it 10 out of 10 and my second favorite star wars movie and it is not new hope 2.0. Will most likely see it a 3erd time and then want for bluray.

Just once and next in blu-ray

saw it for the 2nd time last night in IMAX 3D and got a sweet looking poster :woot:

saw it again for the 3rd time tonight with a coworker who wanted to see what all the fuss was about it. happy to say she enjoyed it :up: though i got bombarded with lots of questions after, lol

Twice so far. Probably will go for a 3rd this weekend or the next. I usually don't see a movie more than 3 times in theaters, though the rare occasion does happen (Jurassic Park six times, Dark Knight 5 times, Mad Max Fury Road 4 times).

Once...

My record is 3 times for Transformers Dark of the Moon

Twice so far, but I will be seeing it at least once more in theatres, if not more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"