The Force Awakens How many times have you seen TFA ?

Filmfan93

The Man in Black
Reaction score
I decided to make this thread out of curiosity - How many times have you already seen TFA? I've seen it twice and going for a third time on Monday. What about you?

Saw it twice so far, Saturday and Sunday. Will be going with a different friend soon but after a bit of a gap.

I've seen it three times. A friend of mine is going to hopefully arrange his second viewing with me, which should be my fourth. I know someone who wants to go again, claims we'll go but we'll see. I know a couple of other people, one of which hasn't seen it, where the offer has been floated so we'll see.

Only 3 times which is relatively low for a film I like.

It helps that I work right next to a movie theatre, I'd imagine I'll see it a few more times before it finishes its run.

Twice. Correction-- Twice, so far. :D

I'm going to go at least once more in a couple of weeks.

Twice. Loved it, but I'm not sure if a third viewing is coming up soon.

Twice so far. Going to see it again more before it leaves the theater. My one cuz wants to see it and I hope that I will have a chance to see it as a family with my parents :)

Opening night, Friday at noon, Saturday in Imax 3D, a showing on Monday, and one on Tuesday.

once. I dont beleive in seeing a movie twice in theaters

That's weird.

if you say so. I barely go to the movies as is and not keen on putting down $12+ multiple times to see one film. I prefer to buy a movie on home media and watch it as many times as I want. I also never repeat watch anything so soon either. I'll need a couple of months before I go back to this film

3 times. The third and final time was today until the blu ray.

Twice, so far. If I really enjoy a movie, I wanna see it at least 2 times at the theater. But it has to be something like Star Wars or Avengers.

While I do love movies like The Martian or Bridge of Spies, I only needed to see those once in the theater.

so far just one time

was gonna go yesterday to the theater near my house but all showings were already sold out. might just go during the week when there are less people

Just got back from my second viewing. Definitely better the second time around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"