The Amazing Spider-Man How Many Times You've Seen ASM?

Once. I want to see it again, though. My dad still hasn't seen it, so we're going to try to find an open weekend for us to go.

I'm desperate to see it again. I need the dosh for it though :(

Just saw it for my third time, I still really enjoyed it but not as much as my second viewing, my fiancee who actually hates spiderman actually really liked it too.

Saw it for a third time tonight with co-workers, and I already have plans to see it with my mom tomorrow. After that, I will have depleted my supply of willing movie-going companions, so that may be it for me. Though one of the co-workers I saw it with tonight DID express interest in seeing it again...:D

I'd like to see it again but I need to save my money so I can see TDKR

Twice. May see it one more time but more likely that I wil now just wait for the Blu ray.

gonna go see it for a second and third time, and maybe for a fourth time

Twice. Not planning on a third viewing. Saving my money for TDKR.

Saw it for a third time tonight with co-workers, and I already have plans to see it with my mom tomorrow. After that, I will have depleted my supply of willing movie-going companions, so that may be it for me. Though one of the co-workers I saw it with tonight DID express interest in seeing it again...:D

Why not just go see it alone?

Once, but I have four free tickets. Can't decide if I'd like to hand them out to buddies or just go again so I might see it a second time.

Seen it twice, once in IMAX 3D then in regular 2D, enjoyed it just as more, maybe more the second time, but missed the 3D. Going with my mate who saw it with me the first time in 3D again tomorow, and looks like I'm seeing it tonight as it's a friend's birthday and a bunch of us are going to see it. :woot: So that'll be four times. then I think I'll be done.

I'm desperate to see it again. I need the dosh for it though :(

Want two free tickets? I've got the code from my copy of the game, you can input it yourself act like you bought it and go see it. :woot: Well, if one of your theaters will take those emovie cash things. (There's a locator.)

PM me if you are interested. None of my buds really want to see it and I'd hate for it to be spent on us to go if we aren't digging it. If you are desperate to go, then those tickets would be better off spent on you. :word:

Twice, once in 2D and once in 3D. Would like to see it in 3D one more time. Still have a free ticket from the $10 off coupon from a blu-ray purchase.

Saw it five times, might go see it a 6th time with some friends.

I definitely enjoyed it a bit more second viewing and so far have yet to get enough of it, I truly love the film to death.

Just saw it for my third time, I still really enjoyed it but not as much as my second viewing, my fiancee who actually hates spiderman actually really liked it too.

Same here! My wife is no Spider-Man fan and hated the Raimi films, but liked TAS enough to watch it twice with me, which is a miracle.

ok i saw it again , i can´t believe people are hating this movie , i saw it with a friend and he told me it was better than the Raimi ones it stays a 9/10 for me , and i finally noticed the american flag,the product placement and the plot holes that people talk about it but it didn´t afect my score

Why not just go see it alone?
It's not outside the realm of possibility, though I usually just do that with movies that no one is willing to see with me at all and I really want to see in theaters. Going by myself to see a movie for the 5th time seems a bit excessive, lol. I feel pretty fulfilled with my 4 viewings (all IMAX 3D), so I think I'll devote the rest of my budget to multiple IMAX shows of TDKR now. :D

Twice. And it was just as great as the first time. If not better.

If I can watch it one more time next month, I'll try, but I'm too busy this week to watch it and then once next week hits, I'll be too busy with TDKR on my mind.

I've seen in twice: On the 3rd and the 4th.

Both in regular 3D. Going to see it a third time sometime in the next week or so in IMAX 3D. The actual Imax screen. Really looking forward to that.

I enjoyed it the same both times, but oddly I had more fun the second viewing, in a much smaller, lower key theater and that's because the audience was way more into it. Clapped mid movie and everything. I really dug that over the first time which was an afternoon in a much nicer theater. Go figure.

Oh a part of me really wants to see it in regular 2D as well to get all the formats, don't know if I'll be able to do that though. probably not.

Last edited:
Just once. For me, watching a movie again too soon wouldn't be much fun, so that's why I like to wait awhile [like 4 to several months] to watch a movie again. That way, it's fresh again. I thought the movie was great. My only nitpicks were that Spidey didn't have as many quips as I thought he was going to have, but the ones he did have were funny. Also, I felt like Gwen didn't have enough screen time and kinda felt like that the movie was too short. It was actually only a few minutes shorter than Spider-Man 3 and I didn't feel that was too short.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"