How often do you think about your own death?

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Well you're going to Die...and when you do, I'm going to claim your body and make a disgusting bicycle out of it (one wheel between your hands, one wheel between your feet) and ride your corpse down a steep hill with a headlight in your mouth! :cmad:

Can I ride it too? :csad:

I plan to set upa business in the future will enable my customers to choose which kind of death they would like. They can choose from a crazy range of deaths including:

- Being raped by Nazis
- Jumping into a helicopter blade
- Being shot to smitherines by space pirates
- Swallowing a crocodile
- Having your head kicked off by Terry Wogan

Or the personal favourate

- Standing up at a rollercoaster and having your faced smashed to bits all over over your best friend/wife/grandmother/butler sitting next to you.

I predict i'll be richer than Rupert Murdoch in no time. Wanna' know why? Every needs death. Life food, water and cotton socks.

Space Moose said:
I plan to set upa business in the future will enable my customers to choose which kind of death they would like. They can choose from a crazy range of deaths including:

- Being raped by Nazis
- Jumping into a helicopter blade
- Being shot to smitherines by space pirates
- Swallowing a crocodile
- Having your head kicked off by Terry Wogan

Or the personal favourate

- Standing up at a rollercoaster and having your faced smashed to bits all over over your best friend/wife/grandmother/butler sitting next to you.

I predict i'll be richer than Rupert Murdoch in no time. Wanna' know why? Every needs death. Life food, water and cotton socks.
I have a feeling "Devoured by Zombies" will be fairly popular.

It's simple, really. I just try not to. This quote sums up my feelings:

"Death is a very dull, dreary afair and my advice to you is to have as little to do with it as possible."

I forget who said it, but it works for me.

The Question said:

"Death is a very dull, dreary afair and my advice to you is to have as little to do with it as possible."

Sounds like a quote from a crappy anime.

Everyday I'm behind the wheel,I can't seem to slow down.
I'd like to plan my funeral,I'm just that morbid. That will be put in my will which I need to get going on.
I worked with Hospice and saw alot of death but I still wasn't able to keep it together when one of my favorite patients would kick the bucket.

http://www.elisabethkublerross.com/ This women rocks and I wish I could find the interview she discuss' being diagnosed with terminal cancer on Oprah.

I've seen this :csad:
Guilt is perhaps the most painful companion of death.
:csad: more than once.

Everyday. I have a suicidal tendency, to be completely honest.

HellOnEarth said:

Feel free to expand on that thought, I just know your comment will be oh-so-accepting. :up:

ChibiKiriyama said:
Everyday. I have a suicidal tendency, to be completely honest.
how did i know someone was gonna say that ????

titan101 said:
how did i know someone was gonna say that ????

I could have just as easily gone into Denial Mode and said I've never thought about it my entire life.

not much really when i die i die there's nothin more simple

ChibiKiriyama said:
I could have just as easily gone into Denial Mode and said I've never thought about it my entire life.
yeah but with all the nerds here with so much lack of self confidence , it would be pretty obvious for atleast one person to say it.

titan101 said:
yeah but with all the nerds here with so much lack of self confidence , it would be pretty obvious for atleast one person to say it.

To their defense, some people prefer not to go into the details either because they see it as nihilistic or beneath them. I do argue, though, that people do too much internet posturing.

ChibiKiriyama said:
To their defense, some people prefer not to go into the details either because they see it as nihilistic or beneath them. I do argue, though, that people do too much internet posturing.
i'm just sayin though , i may like superheroes or whatever alot but i don't want to kill myself. i'm just gonna deal with my life ' cause i know i'll just be wasting everything by killing myself, you know what i mean ?

plus i'm not emo.

titan101 said:
i'm just sayin though , i may like superheroes or whatever alot but i don't want to kill myself. i'm just gonna deal with my life ' cause i know i'll just be wasting everything by killing myself, you know what i mean ?

I understand completely. Not exactly a prudent place for a death-discussing thread, but this is the Hype we're talking about. :cwink: I can also understand 'dealing with life'. Too many take an easier path. Don't know why one would want to kill themselves if they were into superheroes, though. Perhaps I read that wrong.

plus i'm not emo.

Neither am I. The nature of a certain illness I have just makes me occasionally dour.

Everyday,at the same time..i think people are ment to.So close to our own mortality,yet so far away.Its a sign of weakness and strength.

Jourmugand said:
Everyday,at the same time..i think people are ment to.So close to our own mortality,yet so far away.Its a sign of weakness and strength.

Terribly mysterious :up:

I voted "every other week" because evry once in a while I tend to reflect on my life, what I accomplished so far, What I've yet to do, what kind of legacy I want to leave behind etc...

Then there are days where life sucks so much That I start thinking stuff like "please make the years pass quickly" but that eventually ends after a burger and a beer :D

The Question said:

I agree with the samurai that said "death ought always to be on the mind". Dying is a honor to me for it is the completion of life. It is an accomplishment to die in a way. However like any accomplishment you cannot go into it with haste. You must spend your whole life preparing for it.

The Spawn said:
In that order?

well I usually have both at the same time. They just make the meal much more pleasant :D. It's the simple things in life that should be treasured :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"