Iron Man how should the armor work?

Punitore

Civilian
Reaction score
..do you think he should wear some sort of jumpsuit with ..microchips and stuff like that underneat?.. something linked to his head that allows him to take control of the armor's weapons and flying device and all the rest... or maybe they should be activated through vocal control? ..i think that would look too much like mazinger z... and what about the way he should fly? ..if he's supposed to fly through his boots only i think that would be too difficult because there would be no balance and so they should add that boots flying device on his back and on several other parts of the suit to make it work...
i hope they thought about these details and there will be atleast a little explanation... if i put on a medieval armor i don't think i will be able to lift a car, well it would be possibly harder.. so i expect they will show us something that makes a little sense..

..do you think he should wear some sort of jumpsuit with ..microchips and stuff like that underneat?.. something linked to his head that allows him to take control of the armor's weapons and flying device and all the rest... or maybe they should be activated through vocal control? ..i think that would look too much like mazinger z... and what about the way he should fly? ..if he's supposed to fly through his boots only i think that would be too difficult because there would be no balance and so they should add that boots flying device on his back and on several other parts of the suit to make it work...
i hope they thought about these details and there will be atleast a little explanation... if i put on a medieval armor i don't think i will be able to lift a car, well it would be possibly harder.. so i expect they will show us something that makes a little sense..

I was thinking the questions about how they'd explain how the suit works practically until I saw this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynL8BCXih8U

nice find! ..they should take a look at this and i hope they already did.

If you've seen that recent video of himt in the armorr getting up and down then ou knwo it works just fine. :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"