How to stop the lag on this site????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aztec

Sidekick
Reaction score
I visit many websites during the course of the day but only SHH!'s forums provide endless lag. It's particularly surprising since this site is apart of the CRAVE network, and therefore I would assume that there would be some level of resources and/or professionalism behind it.

I'm just respectfully asking why has this issue not been resolved? I remember reading that they were capping threads at 10,000 instead of 20,000 to limit the lag. Well, they've done that, and it doesn't appear that the lag has decreased much. Have their been any positive benefits to this move? If so why not go extreme and limit the threads to say 1,000 or even 500?

I'd love to hear some feedback on this issue. I find these forums to be the best for comic/film media and I enjoy coming here. It's just becoming a hassle to only be able to load up pages at certain times of the day. Thanks.

There is a feedback thread (at the top of the community forum) where this is discussed endlessly.

Personally, I think it is one of the mysteries of the Hype that will never be solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"