Infinity War How would you write Avengers Infinity War Part 2

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
Since Infinity War Part 1 is set in stone and Part 2 is going to come soon after, how would you write Avengers Infinity War Part 2? What would your ideas be from Act 1 all the way to the final Act of Part 2?

Depends what happens in Infinity War part 1 really.

It's not a two-parter. There is no "part two".

Here's how I think the films would go let me know what you guys liked or disliked about my synopsis of both films.

I hope the Infinity War films play out more or less just like the Infinity gauntlet storyline from the comic. Infinity War pt1: Cap dies in Civil War, Thor dies in Ragnarok, and all the other dead (you know who I'm talking about) gets brought back to life by the Time Gem or Adam Warlock's Soul Gem. Thanos gets the Time, Soul and Mind Gem from The Avengers. Infinity War pt2: Cap's back, Thor's back and other dead are back, Iron Man comes out of retirement after he see's Cap is alive again. The main team go and take on Thanos in space while the street level team, (Daredevil, IronFist, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Agents of Shield) fight Thanos's army on earth.

Up in Space we see the most epic, incredible battle ever and the Avengers are getting steamrollered Thanos isn't even trying, it's literally like Goku Super Saiyain God vs a bunch of ants. Thanos then proceeds to kill every Avenger, hero and Guardian of the Galaxy alike. Captain America is the only one left standing and Thanos is shocked by Cap not crying or feeling angry about the death on all his friends and comrades. He says he is scared, he's terrified, he's furious but first and foremost he's a soldier and he'll do anything to win. Cap picks up Thor's hammer and fights Thanos Hammer And Shield, he puts up a decent fight until he realises Thanos was just humouring him. He knocks the Hammer out of his hand and cap defends himself with the Shield. Thanos punches the **** out of the shield and breaks it into pieces. Then he kills Cap. The only two people alive are Adam Warlock and Doctor Strange, who are watching from a distance. Doctor Strange wanted to help The Avengers but Warlock wouldn't let him, Warlock allows Strange to strike to take the Gaunlet from Thanos but Thanos was ready and kills Strange.Then the Cosmic Entities (introduced in Guardians 2 and Captain Marvel hopefully) come to take on Thanos, Thanos destroys or captures them all. The only people standing are Warlock, Death, Thanos himself, Loki............and Nebula who is Thanos's prisoner, when Thanos was careless and thought he'd won, during a conversation with Warlock who was trying to stop Thanos with his words, Nebula steals the gauntlet and reveress everything Thanos did. Everyone is alive and Thanos is confused about how this just happened. How he could be so careless. Warlock explains that Thanos himself knew he was too powerful and subconsciously allowed himself to fail, he knew the power was too much even for him to have for all eternity. And Then all the heroes including Loki who thought Thanos had gone too far attack a Gauntletless Thanos at the same time and destroy him.

A little something like that would be cool....?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"