Howard the Duck reboot: Go or no Go?

I was thinking. It feels like Howard the Duck was abandoned completely. I was wondering if it'd be a good idea to have a reboot of Howard the Duck.

They should make it a comedy like last time, but try to make the jokes a lot funnier and go in depth with Howard's origin and think of what would be a good villain for a movie?

Would you want to see a Howard the Duck reboot? Discuss.
0howard.bmp

I'd rather have Lindsey Lohan do eye surgery on me...........

Even though I enjoyed the 80's film as a kid, here's what wikipedia said about the adaptation ;

I didn't get a chance to read any of Howards comics until I bought the Marvel Essentials Howard the Duck trade paperback 2 years ago. The only difference I've seen between the movies and the comics is the movie is more sci/fi, while the comics are basically satire, with a little weird light slapstick an exists within the regular marvel universe ( Spider-man and Man-thing showed up in a coupe of issues), and Howard's origin is different ( According tohis creator Steve Gerber, Howard didn't come from a planet of alien anthromorphic ducks, but a dimension that featured a variety of funny cartoon animals.)

Thanks for the info. :up:

Doesnt sound like it was that far off from the books. Pretty horrible film but I dug it on an 80s bad film level, theres some weird **** in it that only can exist in the 80s haha. Always trip out its got Lucas and ILM attached.

Since " Ted " was successful, I think a " Howard the Duck " reboot could be successful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"