Should there be a Disney/Pixar and Marvel Howard the Duck movie

Dr. Evil

Eternal
Reaction score
The live action movie was awful, but could an animated version of Howard the Duck work as an animated film? It might if it was a straight-to-DVD release. I don't know how if it would work as a theatrical release.

Last edited:
Here I am hoping for some news on Howard the Duck!...that thread titles a lie :cmad::argh:

Deceived I tell ya' I was deceived...

Goddammit, quit faking me out with these thread titles. :argh:

Yeah! This is a "bait and switch," but my thoughts another Howard the Duck movie in any format? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

lmao

I could've swore this was an April Fool's Day thread.

Wow, I click this thread only to be mislead. Thank you Dr. Evil.

This thread title is misleading, so I changed it.

Now that the title is fixed...
I have not read the comics but aren't they pretty mature? And unless the movie was a toned down version like the previous movie was I think Pixar might want to stay away, they have a reputation for making lovable family friendly movies like Toy Story, Incredibles, Bugs Life, Walli, Monsters Inc, Cars, Up, etc.
Pixar is one of the best storytelling companies in the movies, hard to beat them, but they stick so far to movies that little kids can see and that grown ups would enjoy too.

I could see them doing a movie like the Inhumans, but iwht the violence and action toned down to being at most a PG-13, but would most likely be a PG film (like the Incredibles).

I could also see a Marvel movie, like Howard the Duck, being made by people from Pixar but under a different studio title, not Pixar or Disney but connected in a way.

Would love to see a new Howard The Duck movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"