HowardStarks Top Anything TV Lists.

HowardStark

Civilian
Reaction score
Here is what I will do I will put a list of Top 10 thing from the world of tv and when i am done with the 10 then will move on to the next tv related top 10.
I'll likely do a movie one as well.

TOP 10 TV Dads

10 Carl Winslow

carlwinslow.jpg

Carl does not get enough dad votes. Yeah he is not cosby but I liked he was a cop in a tough city like Chicago and the worst threat was his neighbor Steve.

9 Uncle Jesse

uncle-jesse.jpg

I realize Jesse was the uncle but he was clearly the father figure on that show. And was just the ideal parent.

8 Fred Sanford

0c5a96f1.gif

Fred was not a great father but can't have a top anything dad list without Fred Sanford on it

7 Ned Stark
Eddard-Ned-Stark-game-of-thrones-18621833-1280-720.jpg

Why well because its Sean Bean and its a great show and he seemed to be a good father.

6 Man At Arms

manatarms.jpg

Because he raised Adam Teela and Orko.

If watched He-man enough you kinda know that Duncan likely was around Adam more then Randor. Its the whole Royal deal when it comes to servants having to raise princes and what not. Thats just my theory.

Here is what I will do I will put a list of Top 10 thing from the world of tv and when i am done with the 10 then will move on to the next tv related top 10.
I'll likely do a movie one as well.

TOP 10 TV Dads

10 Carl Winslow

carlwinslow.jpg

Carl does not get enough dad votes. Yeah he is not cosby but I liked he was a cop in a tough city like Chicago and the worst threat was his neighbor Steve.

9 Uncle Jesse

uncle-jesse.jpg

I realize Jesse was the uncle but he was clearly the father figure on that show. And was just the ideal parent.

Don't forget, the actor who played Uncle Jesse also played Brisco Darling on the Andy Griffith show,a back woods hillbilly raising 4 boys and a boy crazy teenage daugher all by himself, so he has a right to be on this list.LOL

There are many who should make the list but these are my top 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"