Howardstarks Anything Movie Top 10 List Thread.

HowardStark

Civilian
Reaction score
Same as the tv one i will select a top movie related list then when its done will do another. Until I run out of ideas for a top 10 movie subject. Your welcome to do your own top 10 list with me of any subject i am doing.

Top 10 Heroes I'd Like To See Force Joked
choke.jpg

10 Cyclopse

cyclopse.jpg

Heroes are a fine thing in movies but there are times when me a Villain lover would like to see some heroes force choked when it appears they had won
Cyclopse is as fine a hero to start with as any. Especially the way he was in X-Men 3 a winy punk.

9 Will Turner

OrlandoBloom.jpg

Every female fans second favorite POTC good character. Yeah well he is a bore and thank goodness Barbosa and Jack are the real good parts of these Pirate movies.

Last edited:
8 Green Lantern

Reynolds-Lantern.jpg

That movie was a crime to fans of green lantern so everyone needs force choked on that cast especially GL

7 Ron Weasley

Weasley.jpg

Because wouldn't you if Ron was one of your students. And I am a harry and hermione shipper.

6 Bella Swann
-Bella-bella-swan-28241725-1920-1200.jpg

I once was hater of Twilight but i have softened a bit and learned to like the Cullens but Bella is pure evil and also I think some book fans would liked to seen bella force choked.

5 Peter Parker

spiderman20.jpg

No matter which movie peter but I think when either get snotty with there Uncle Ben it would have been cool if Uncle Ben force choked him and said what did ya say punk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"