Huge Hole Found in the Universe

Huge hole...Giggity giggity
quagmire.jpg

Galactus, this message forum isnt your personal blog :o

Imagine if such a hole moved,and it came toward Earth.There would be nothing that we could do,that..would be death.

Imagine if such a hole moved,and it came toward Earth.There would be nothing that we could do,that..would be death.

yup... how about if we worry about that after our sun dies... in 5 billion years.

So let me get this right...

They found a large section of the universe, which is infinite in size, that doesn't have anything in it?

Oooooh, me so scared! :whatever:

Are you serious? That's...so...lame. :huh: I don't think I'll be using that one.

jag

yeah . . . I am; and I wouldn't want you using that either . . . to be honest I think writing 'tee-hee' is funnier . . . but I just kind of jumped on the bandwagon :(

So let me get this right...

They found a large section of the universe, which is infinite in size, that doesn't have anything in it?

Oooooh, me so scared! :whatever:

Its a huge hole full of "dark matter" that sucks the energy out of photons.

Right about the photon sucking, wrong about the Dark Matter

The hole is nearly a billion light-years across. It is not a black hole, which is a small sphere of densely packed matter. Rather, this one is mostly devoid of stars, gas and other normal matter, and it's also strangely empty of the mysterious "dark matter" that permeates the cosmos.

Let's try to read these articles before commenting. :up:

heh . . . "HUGE HOLE FOUND IN THE UNIVERSE"

so that's where Holly's been :D

Its a huge hole full of "dark matter" that sucks the energy out of photons.
Ooooh, dark matter! Look out! It's gonna suck the energy out of photons, thus rendering all forms of energy and radiation, including light, inert as if they never existed! I'm soooo scared! :whatever:

:oldrazz: I'm just messing with you.

Right about the photon sucking, wrong about the Dark Matter

Let's try to read these articles before commenting. :up:

I did read it but I was too lazy to go back and re-read it. Now if you will excuse me, I gotta go take a big Wilhelm-Scream in the toilet. Brb.

I did read it but I was too lazy to go back and re-read it. Now if you will excuse me, I gotta go take a big Wilhelm-Scream in the toilet. Brb.
True to form, the knowledgeable guy who is right and trying to keep things accurate so we can all improve our understanding is the Bad Guy.
Very Hypey. :up:

And the guy who simply points out a mistake is the "ass****", while it's the person who was mistaken who actually hurls the insults, likening me to poo. :(

True to form, the knowledgeable guy who is right and trying to keep things accurate so we can all improve our understanding is the Bad Guy.
Very Hypey. :up:

And the guy who simply points out a mistake is the "ass****", while it's the person who was mistaken who actually hurls the insults, likening me to poo. :(

OH c'mon now, we BOTH know that correcting somebody in a nice way isnt your style :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"