Hulk Hogan's Main Event(Kinect)

TX85

Avenger
Reaction score
I got this from another thread,"ON, NJ--(Marketwire - May 27, 2011) - Wrestling icon, IMPACT WRESTLING Superstar, and global sensation Hulk Hogan and Majesco Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: COOL), an innovative provider of video games for the mass market, announced today a strategic partnership to develop Hulk Hogan's Main Event, exclusively on Kinect? for Xbox 360® for an expected release this fall. Developed by Panic Button LLC, Hulk Hogan's Main Event is the first performance-based wrestling game on Kinect for Xbox 360 that lets players train with mentor Hulk Hogan as they build their own wrestling personalities and learn the art of showmanship to win over the crowd.

In Hulk Hogan's Main Event, players will learn the ropes from the man himself as Hulk Hogan schools them on delivering the best show for the crowd by emulating famous Hulk poses and performing more than 30 punishing combos. The Kinect sensor tracks players' every move; the more dynamic the motion, the more high impact the wrestler's performance is.

sorce: nodq.com"

I thought it was going to be about TNA making a new game for 360/PS3&Will!:(,I'm a sucker for Hogan&Wrestling games though and plus I enjoy my Kinect.....So yeah I'll be getting it day 1!

Last edited:
Actually doing a legdrop as a final combo and to get an achievement would damn interesting lol!

LOL.

Sounds as dumb as the Michael Phelps swimming game.

It suprisingly sounds kind of interesting.

You say that now... but if I can cut a promo on another guy who has the game and set up a match... Well, this may be the best game ever made. :p

You know how freaked out kids&families watching would be??,Watching someone's video promo before playing a match against them and it's someone being all intense or since it's a Hogan game.....An nWo type of promo(black&white/holding a globe/spray painting the screen/nWo type of theme playing in the background and"this promo has been brought to you by"(your gamertag name)!?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"